Anhc System Wars

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyd

Reaction score
One of the highlights of the 2010 conference...

ANHC System Wars!

Three systems, all vying for supremacy in the "best homebrew system" debate. If you're new to all grain brewing and wondering how you should move onto the next step, we're going to be taking you through the three most popular all grain alternatives - Paul "Riggers" Rigby using his gravity fed 3 vessel system, Nick "The Oyster" Dontschuk with his three vessel HERMS, and the tag team of Dan "The Phantom" Walker and Geoff "The Organ" Hammond with brew in a bag... with the same ingredients, the same fermentation environment, will you be able to tell the difference? Will they?

Here's a sneak peek of what's to come... some of the footage that was taken at Grain and Grape that fateful day!

Take me to the ANHC Website... PLEASE!!!!

See you in three short weeks!!!

Andy

Andy,

I think something is wrong with the link. Just tried it but with no luck.

Cheers

HK

for some reason when you open the link there is some other unnecessary stuff before the link address. Just get rid of the start of the link addy until the 'ref=' bit.

This system wars thing looks awesome. Really wish I could have been there at G&G!

Thanks Andy,

Now I wish I was coming over for the weekend. Bloody great looking day.

Cheers

HK

Latest posts

Back