Anhc Low Abv Brew Comp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the winning brewer(s) are not attending they will have their beer produced commercially and served at the conference ( with all due credit, pomp and ceremony). Bragging rights will be yours nationally...

Conference delegates are eligible for some other outstanding prizes. that means 2nd and 3rd place getters can only be conference delegates.

Andy

Cheers Andy!

Good stuff.

This is awesome news! So much love.

Time to start brewing, might have to delete my light amber recipe..... :p

Rye, smoked low abv. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it :icon_drool2:

breaking news....... low abv comp has been judged. we had some fantastic entries and it was a pleasure to judge. it really was a tough contest but there was one brew that just poked its nose out in front.

congratulations to michael bowron. michael brewed an irish stout. it really packed in a lot of flavour for its 3.3%. it will now be brewed on a grand scale and served at the conference next month so all conference attendees will get a chance to taste this delicious drop. michael will also be the proud owner of a keg king kegerator. i believe it will take pride of place in michael's favourite room in his house, the downstairs toilet :lol:

a close second was tom morris with his dry hopped dark ale. some anhc merch coming your way you lucky sod!

thanks again to everyone who entered.

just 7 weeks to go until the conference.... wow.... that's come around fast :D

cheers - i'm off to polish off the rest of those competition entries :p

Latest posts

Back