Anhc 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyd

Reaction score
Get ready to be astounded!

In 2012, ANHC will again be hosted in Melbourne in late October, and promises to be bigger and better than its previous efforts, which will be no easy ask given the success of past years.

Bigger than previous years, were planning to bring you more guests, more info, more entertainment and more beer than weve managed in previous years.

We are really excited about bring the event to Melbourne again, building on our relationship with William Angliss to give you the most amazing homebrewing experience youll ever have (until the next ANHC at least!).

Well have more news for you as we firm up details, but wanted to give you all the chance to plan ahead for the big weekend.

So open up your diaries and mark out the 25th to the 27th of October next year right now, and well send out more news as it comes to hand. We'll put out a formal launch shortly!

If you want to be mailed directly about event updates, visit the website and subscribe to our RSS feed.

For more information contact the ANHC at [email protected].

Andy and the Melbourne Brewing Community have done a fantastic job on this in the past and I have no doubt that 2012 will be at least as good as previous years.
I will certainly be there again and can do nothing less than commend ANHC as one of the Worlds Great Brew Conferences.
I will be booking my accomadation in the next few days and booking in to ANHC as soon as I get my email.

Kurtz

I have to start saving leave again... Just booked 3 weeks of it!

I am hoping this is the weekend after my mates wedding...just gotta find that damn invite!

Thanks for the vote of confidence Kurtz,

The guys are really getting excited - we've got a large number of new members on the organizing committee who are already influencing some exciting changes to the event, so keep your eyes out for news on what to expect this time around...

Andy

Cant wait to see the line up. Ive got $ put aside to go to the whole thing this year and cant wait to brew.again fir club night!

:super: I know what Im doing for my birthday on the 27th :icon_drunk:

I believe it goes along the lines of WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

I though ANHC 2012 was going to be in WA?

Yes, we all worked long and hard to try to make it work in WA, but at the end of the day decided that there wasn't time enough to get it organised over there. We're still hoping to be able to share the event around the country (that way I get to have a trip away and actually see some of the sessions :) )

We've notified AABA of the decision to hold it in Melbourne again, and are waiting to hear from them officially about AABC - in principle they were keen to align the locations.

Cheers!

Andy

I'll be there. Was hoping if it was in Melbourne the Saturday would be Derby Day, so I could get along to the Melbourne Cup again.

Well that chucks a spanner in the work for the plan of family holiday in Perth built around the AABC & ANHC. I must say if I have to choose between the 2, ANHC would have to win out. At least you have us plenty of time to start organising a Melbourne trip instead. Thanks for the heads up!

Get ready to be astounded!

In 2012, ANHC will again be hosted in Melbourne in late October, and promises to be bigger and better than its previous efforts, which will be no easy ask given the success of past years.

Bigger than previous years, were planning to bring you more guests, more info, more entertainment and more beer than weve managed in previous years.

We are really excited about bring the event to Melbourne again, building on our relationship with William Angliss to give you the most amazing homebrewing experience youll ever have (until the next ANHC at least!).

Well have more news for you as we firm up details, but wanted to give you all the chance to plan ahead for the big weekend.

So open up your diaries and mark out the 25th to the 27th of October next year right now, and well send out more news as it comes to hand. We'll put out a formal launch shortly!

If you want to be mailed directly about event updates, visit the website and subscribe to our RSS feed.

For more information contact the ANHC at [email protected].

Am I on the wrong webpage? anhc.com.au seems to be a year out of date?
What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?
details havent been confirmed. re-read the OP
also Andy said subscribe to the RSS feed. not that the website was up to date.

....more news for you as we firm up details, but wanted to give you all the chance to plan ahead....

details havent been confirmed. re-read the OP
also Andy said subscribe to the RSS feed. not that the website was up to date.

Yes, I understand the OP.
The website has the presenters etc for 2010.
A link to the 2010 Launch in the articles section
2010 Info button on the top
etc.

Just looked like its more than a year out of date to me. I would have thought there would be 2011 links for the launch, the presenters etc. I dont expect it to be for 2012 yet, but what about the last anhc ? Thats what I was getting at.

Just looked like its more than a year out of date to me. I would have thought there would be 2011 links for the launch, the presenters etc. I dont expect it to be for 2012 yet, but what about the last anhc ? Thats what I was getting at.

The last ANHC was in 2010.

Latest posts

Back