Andale tap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rude

Reaction score
Hi I have a Tap a workmate gave me
Can you get connectors for them
Are they any good
Any advice would be appreciated ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1415692820.669130.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1415692839.688640.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1415692857.748763.jpg

One of the best taps available, connection requires a snap lock adapter avaliable from Ross @ Craftbrewer (sponsors link at the top of the page), Ross may also have the rebuild kit. The tap may not need kitting at this point, but I always say you don't want to find out with your first kegged beer, and then have to wait for parts to arrive. Of course Andale is local, so ordering any part or connections directly from them is fairly easy also. Both Andale and Craftbrewer have great reputations for their customer service give them a ring tell them how you want to setup and they'll point you in the right direction.

MB

Snap lock connectors, I got mine from andale but you can find them about.. If you want to mount it in a fridge, ensure you get the long shanks..

lol no worries Yob just wondering how to clean it
Just soak it as is doesnt seam to come apart ?
Since you want it I spose you can get beer line conect for it
Just starting out into the keg world have got 3 650ss perlicks on the way but thought this tap would be nice
Although only pommy bitters will come out of it even though I used to drink EB as a lad

Check the Andale website they have an exploded view, which will give you a better idea of how they pull down

Half serious now, if you have perlicks coming, stick with them, keep your system the same, I'm all andale and bloody love them, andale sell all the connectors and nipple bits you need, but keeping a system uniform (imo) is better for you.

That said, I ******* love my andale rigs, I got my local pub cellar man to service mine, he took them apart, said they were fine and I haven't looked back in about 2 years, flush once every now and then, lube the seals.. If/when I remove from the shank..

My first 2 cost me $2 each from a trash and treasure.. The bits to fit the to cost me hundreds.. lol

Latest posts

Back