And Melbourne..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless they've changed it recently, Mtn Goat is open on Wed as well which is when they do their brewery tour. It was packed wall to wall the Friday I went there, very rowdy and a little uncomfortable. I also stayed up top at the Hotel Spencer when I was there last, very nice downstairs, smart but not overly trendy. Maybe 6 or so good beers on tap, meals are extremely good, a bit towards the pricey side but were worth a treat.

Not a local though, I really want to get back there some time.

Wolfy's correct I think, the hand pump are probably for show but the have the full range of Sam Smiths in bottle.
Disappointing but if it's that close will still be worth a visit or two for the bottle range by the sound of it. Thanks guys.

Hi James,

Mate, if you have the time get out to Two Brother's, drink their great brews and have a tour of the brewery at the same time.

Cheers
C :icon_cheers:

I'll see how we go! Seems I could spend two weeks there and still miss out on some great food and beer.

I'll see how we go! Seems I could spend two weeks there and still miss out on some great food and beer.

Big Day tomorrow! Out of Canberra at 8:30, into Melb. At Mrs Parmas @ 12 for lunch, then drinking or shopping (drinking). Dinner at Copperwood, then off to Circus De Soleil. Drinks somewhere after, shopping or drinking in the morning, then back to Canberra at 1:00.

Big Day tomorrow! Out of Canberra at 8:30, into Melb. At Mrs Parmas @ 12 for lunch, then drinking or shopping (drinking). Dinner at Copperwood, then off to Circus De Soleil. Drinks somewhere after, shopping or drinking in the morning, then back to Canberra at 1:00.
Too much shopping in that list ... substitute more drinking. :)

Mrs Parmas was VERY nice! I especially enjoyed the Arctic Fox APA. Parmas were very good.. but mine was a tad cool in the middle... But I still ate it all!

Everything on tap was very nice! I had two pints of the arctic fox then a tasting tray..

I WANTED to try the Parmageddon, but I am getting n in yeas (44) and decided it was better to go the Mexican. The mexican was very nice, but I tried the parmageddon that a workmate bought and it was AMAZING!

Parmageddon next time for SURE!

Latest posts

Back