All Grain Ingredients - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon2808

Reaction score
G'day AHB -

Just getting my ducks in a row.

Can anyone suggest reputable home brew stores in Adelaide? I currently live in the Adelaide Hills, but travelling is not a major issue.

Thanks! Simon

+1 for beerbelly

just make sure you pre-order any grain as it can be a bit of a wait during peak times.

Perfect - Beerbelly modular brewery system looks excellent too as a SA made product.

a further +1 for beerbelly. been with them since my extract days.

Hubert said:
Other options are:
http://www.brewadelaide.com/ - He also does free delivery on Friday afternoons (area limits apply, check the website).

http://www.carterbrewing.com.au/.

I've used both of these guys, as well as BeerBelly, had no issues with any of them.
The two linked are run from home and don't have a shop front you can walk into, but they're always keen to help.
+1

If you want cheap grain, you can't go past brewadelaide's grain book.

Simon2808 said:
Is the grainbook like a bar tab but only for grain?
Pretty much. You can get 10 grams of something but pay the 25kg+ unit price.

As a guide, average ends up being about $3.20 a kg but there's also the bonus that you don't have to buy 25kg of something like roasted barley to take advantage of the savings.

He'll also mill it for you.

Simon2808 said:
Sounds like a good option while I'm waiting to get a mill
I still don't own one :p almost all my stuff has been milled by them.

Beerbelly have always been good to me and have never given me any reason to change. Just the other day I took in a heap of old kegging parts to work out what I had and what I needed. Despite being busy Amanda went through everything and set me up. Great customer service.

As already mentioned, its best to pre-order grain. I just email my recipe through a day or two before pick up and when I arrive the recipe is all bagged up and milled ready to go.

I phoned Amanda this arvo and she has organised my order so that I can pick it up next week from the shop at the time that suits me around other committments.
Too easy :)

Back