All Grain Brewing Dvd. Anyone Seen It Or Have It?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brenjak

Reaction score
I came across this whilst looking up brew related stuff:

http://basicbrewing.com/

Anyone seen it and if so is it of any value? I thought it might be useful as i will soon be making the plunge to AG and once i get past all the ounces, quarts and what have you it might prove useful.

Prost

BGL

BGL,

James (and the others) are great sources of info on their radio and video podcasts, I can highly recommend them as many others here would also - quite a few people on the site listen to their podcasts.
Check out the radio and video pages and you can download all the past few years episodes - lots of listening time ahead of you!

I haven't seen the DVD's at all, and don't know anyone who has but there seems to be quite a few (from feedback on the show) that have found it quite good.

Another great source of you didn't already know (although not a DVD) is Palmers "How to Brew". The free edition web site is an old but still valuable asset while the 3rd Edition (available in print) is a great book to have lying around.

I have Palmers. Work neer asked about all the photocopies i did? (LOL). It would be good to see something though as i think it would give me a better ieda. I might have to hit FNQ Bunyip up for a visit to the Daintree and see how he goes.

I've seen the DVD's, as a basic visual intro to brewing, they're fairly good. they were rather well behaved with metric...they gave measurements in both metric and yank for the most part, and those times they forgot got fixed up in post production with metric subtitles...James even commented on this in one of the podcasts, cos they're always getting emails about the lack of metric.

It would be much better, I think, to get together with a brewer to see it in person, cos then you can ask questions to your hearts content. But if location makes this hard, the BB dvd is enough for you to go "oh, is that all it is?? Surely it can't be that simple?". Within a week you'll be bugging all your mates to see if any of them have an esky they don't need anymore.....

there's a good .torrent of this DVD (.vobs) if you hit up the usual torrent sites and search for it.

another semi-decent one,
Easyhomebrew Part 2 will show you advanced brewing techniques. You will learn how to make the best beers from scratch- with All Grain!

The focus will be on beer styles from the rich brewing traditions of Germany!

Your host Andreas has lived in Germany and brewed German beers for years! Since 5 years he has been brewing them in America.

http://www.easyhomebrew.com/index.htm

you can find everything you want on Demono id.com (remove the space) if you haven't got an account or invite to the site, PM and we can sort that out straight away.

Back