All Grain Brewing Demo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat Casey

Reaction score
I'm giving an all grain demo on Sunday June 24 from 10 am at Blue Mtns Brewing Supplies, Faulconbridge.

It will be a no sparge mash something like this one: Black Lager II It should run for about 4 hours. I don't know what style the beer will be - it will depend on available yeast.

Faulconbridge is about 45 minutes from Parramatta on the M4 - the shop is just off the Gt Western Highway, directions can be found at Locations

Pat
Blue Mtns Brewing Supplies
Absolute Homebrew

That sounds pretty awesome. Im planning on getting into AG pretty soon, so I might have to come along and check it out.

I cant wait to come over and watch, and also asked about the fundementals of equipment :super:

might come along for a bit of a look and to meet a few of you mountain brewers, see whats on that weekend if i can get a leave pass...

Been talking to a few mates, and some of them seem keen to go check it out too. One of them brews with me, the other two dont brew at all... Maybe seeing this will get them into brewing...

Yeah... I missed this one... sorry...

Will try and catch the next one...

Latest posts

Back