aliexpress beer taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukasfab

Reaction score
They look very similar to the ones my beer shop sell: http://www.mybeershop.com.au/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2&zenid=a25462a108cdb2b66431ab26b6eaf874

I purchased a few from my beer shop years ago, they were silver rather than gold coloured, and I have only ever used them on my portable set ups but they seem to work fine (I don't use my portable set ups often so they have had very limited use). I have perlicks on most of my at home keg gear.

Given the price on my beer shop probably no much benefit ordering from ali express.

Adam.

oh yeah, look same
ebay have them to for that price, they state new design as old ones leaked a bit

cool ill give them a go

I bought 4 of them second hand off an AHB member, I use them daily with no worries. They're easy to pull apart and clean when required. They do the job for an entry level tap.

Benn said:
I bought 4 of them second hand off an AHB member, I use them daily with no worries. They're easy to pull apart and clean when required. They do the job for an entry level tap but they're no andale flowryte's.
FTFY

Latest posts

Back