Aliens Have Taken Over My Bag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
So I'm draining the BIAB bag and coming up to the boil, there's still a thin stream of wort coming off the bag and it's swinging in a small circle. I look into the urn and : :blink:

mybagtalkethMedium.jpg

Wow, neat, perfect square.
On deeper thought of course there's a simple expanation, the ellipse in the foam gives a clue. However it's really neat, you'd have to admit.
Now, guys, I really need your help here - how would I have to swing the bag to get an image of:

• Jesus
  • Virgin Mary holding baby Jesus

So I can sell the bag for a few mill. gotta be a way. <_<

Bribie,

any chance you can work out how to make a pair of ( . ) ( . ) mate?

that's be awesome!

So I'm draining the BIAB bag and coming up to the boil, there's still a thin stream of wort coming off the bag and it's swinging in a small circle. I look into the urn and : :blink:

mybagtalkethMedium.jpg

Wow, neat, perfect square.
On deeper thought of course there's a simple expanation, the ellipse in the foam gives a clue. However it's really neat, you'd have to admit.
Now, guys, I really need your help here - how would I have to swing the bag to get an image of:

• Jesus
  • Virgin Mary holding baby Jesus

So I can sell the bag for a few mill. gotta be a way. <_<

Yes Bribie its to coaster gods, you didnt use a coaster last time at the table, did you?

There was words about that wasnt there?

You left a mark on the table, although it cleaned up you were in trouble, werent you?

The gods have spoken Bribie, big thunder shaking the house; one must use a coaster when she is at home Bribie. :eek:

lol man your lucky... this is what my "bag" looked like when i took it out.... hehe

photo_8.JPG

Kinda reminds me of when aliens visited my back lawn. They left wierd dark-green rings behind. Still not sure how or why? Maybe they were related to the buggers that leave those crop circles. :D

IMG_0078_1a.jpg

That's a Reuleaux Triangle ... aka how to drill a square hole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey look Id be calling that the studs brew. Have you ever thought about collecting the contents?

You could make a fortune selling the straws.

Burrito's gonna be all over that video as his new mill motor.

Yep! I want one! Gonna have to learn how to make cool animations like that too/

That's a pretty cool vid!

:icon_offtopic:

I rebuilt a few rotary engines about 12 years ago, the only way we discovered how they worked was to break them down on the bench and get books from the library or overseas. They're quite simple but if you leave out one tiny little spring, it'll pretty much shit itself on startup. Bloody Wankels!!!

So thats the reflection of your bag in the wort surface? Why does it look square? Must also be reflected off the urn walls which is making it look square?

If thats so, the answer to your question is to mask the reflection by taping a virgin mary on the side of your urn with white tape.

Not at all, that's the square made in the foam on the surface of the wort by the drips from the slowly swinging and rotating bag.

Aha now I get it:

Kinda reminds me of when aliens visited my back lawn. They left wierd dark-green rings behind. Still not sure how or why? Maybe they were related to the buggers that leave those crop circles. :D

haha, someone's been chucking piss rings in your lawn.

Latest posts

Back