Aldi Vacuum Sealers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sav

Brewing at the battered's shed
Reaction score
Vacuum Sealers are in boys and girls has any one bought a lunna from aldi.Thay are 79 bucks.

This sat the 18th

Vacuum Sealers are in boys and girls has any one bought a lunna from aldi.Thay are 79 bucks.

This sat the 18th
I will be buying one. My last one that I bought in a recent bulk buy packed it in. Stopped sucking, I think due to sticky hop dust/resin getting sucked into the pump.
Havent really had any dud purchases from Aldi, so expect that this will be fairly good quality.

I will be buying one. My last one that I bought in a recent bulk buy packed it in. Stopped sucking, I think due to sticky hop dust/resin getting sucked into the pump.
Havent really had any dud purchases from Aldi, so expect that this will be fairly good quality.

I bought one in the last bulk buy and mine did the same. I pulled the pipe off at the back of the unit behind the inspection panel and found a piece of cotton wool being used as a filter removed it and refitted pipe back in business. The unit has not played up since.
Cheers Altstart

I have had mine for about 3 years

works well for me

usually buy bags when they come around as they are not a stock item

I need to pull mine apart again. The sealer section is permently on.

I bought one in the last bulk buy and mine did the same. I pulled the pipe off at the back of the unit behind the inspection panel and found a piece of cotton wool being used as a filter removed it and refitted pipe back in business. The unit has not played up since.
Cheers Altstart

Tried that, filter was full of hop resin so removed it completely but stil no sucky sucky. Tossed it and bought the aldi one yesterday. Very different design and seems to be very good quality.

hes asking are they smooth sided or have a hatched patten on one side of the bag.

Latest posts

Back