Ahb April 2006 Polo Shirt Order

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder that I'm placing the order for these shirts - with our without the rear text/logo on Tuesday 11th April. Hopefully they'll arrive prior to the crawl, but with closures over Easter, I can't guarantee it due to delays in payment etc.

Fingers crossed, and Happy Easter to all!!!

The polo shirts have been ordered!!!! The supplier is trying their best to get them to me prior to the crawl for anyone wanting to wear their shirt (I definitely will be - weather pending).

I did make the decision to remove the logo from the back of the shirt as it was going to push us over the $30 mark due to the small run, so I apologise to anyone who was really looking forward to that bit. However, if we want to, we can have the "Tour Date" embroidered on the back at a later date - or else we can sign each others shirts for that - 'schoolies' look......(or did I mean schooner-ies).

Most payments have been received and I'd like to thank everyone who has bought a shirt, as Franko and I have put a lot of time and effort into this.

If wanted - we will look at doing an AHB t-shirt soon, with just the AHB logo (should Dane OK it).

If I get the shirts in enough time, I'll Express Post them to you, or else bring them on the day.

Please join me in a large round of beer for Franko!!! :beerbang: :beerbang:

Back