Ahb April 2006 Polo Shirt Order

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Squares

Reaction score
So far we have orders for 8 shirts which will cost approx $29.95 each. If we order 20 or more it will cost us $25 each. So, it's up to those of us going, to finally decide whether we'd like a shirt or not. Please see below for the final design and list of those who have ordered a shirt.

Availability is being checked now, so I will know by the end of today (4th April) whether we can get them printed and delivered in time. All orders will need to be in by Friday, April 7 with payment upfront (at suppliers request). If we deal with this supplier again, we will be able to get shirts etc on account.

Linz - Yes -3XL
Little squares (Mrs Linz) - Yes-3XL
Gerard_M
Janelle (Mrs Gerard_M)
Stuster
Boozy The Clown
Mikem108
Leon
RichLum
Benny Brewster
Crozdog - Yes - M
Ross (maybe)
Doc
Seth - Hell yes - XL
PoMo
Trev Yes 2XL
Sandra (Mrs Trev) Yes - L
Homekegger1 - Yes - 2XL
Duff
HomeBrewWorld.com
MCWB
crusher
the Deb (Mrs Crusher)
Timmy
Pumpy (Mrs Franko)
Franko (The "Muscle") YES 3XL
Berapnopod
Hopeye
Thommo
Beer Slayer
Hopsta

post_1728_1143976046_thumb.jpeg

I'll probably get one anyway. However, is there any chance you can post up a larger image of the shirt? My eyesy can't quite make out what's printed on the shirt.

Cheers :)

I'll ask Franko to do one up for us......I'll get it posted as soon as possible. Even those who aren't going on the crawl are most welcome to take part and order a shirt.

Ok guys and gals here is the front artwork

front_artworkrevised.jpg

Here's the finished front and back of the polo shirt.

So, if everyone's happy with Franko's designs, could you please place your orders by Friday, April 7. These shirts will be available to every AHB member, not just those on the April 22 crawl. So, please add one of these lovely items to your ever growing beer shirt collection.

The more shirts we order - the cheaper they get! <20 - $29.95 ea. more than 20 - $25.95.

The shirts are 210g, 100% Combed Cotton Single jersey knit polo. They are made in Fiji and available in the following generous sizes -

S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 5XL

front_of_polo_with_logo.jpg back_of_polo_shirt.jpg

No.

Sorry LS, I'm not one for uniform pub crawl T-shirts. I'll hopefully be there to enjoy the beer.

Cheers.

Like the idea. Love the design.
Not sure I'm one to wear it though.
I maybe a rebel, but I'm definitely an individual :p

Doc

Why dont you leave the logo of the back and the sydney tour part and offer it to all of us.
I would be interested.

I used to work bar in the 80's and if we ever got a sniff of a crawl group we did the hardest we could to get them out.

johnno

Sorry guys, I had just presumed they were a "generic" AHB site polo top, never realised that they were for a crawl. I'll hold out till hopefully the ahb website brings some out.

Cheers :)

No problems. If you want to order them without the design on the back, then it can be done. Just let me know and I'll ensure the back printing is left out.

My signature being splashed about on a "pub crawl" t-shirt :eek:

Batz

Doc said:
Like the idea. Love the design.
Not sure I'm one to wear it though.
I maybe a rebel, but I'm definitely an individual :p

Doc
[post="118497"][/post]​
Doc,

U can still but one, but not wear it on the day.
I suggest that none of us wear it on the day, but perhaps buy one as a souvenir of the day.

Consider it a pre-production run for an AHB fund-raising shirt?

How do we pre-pay? I need to know soon as I am on the road this weekend (say, from 11 AM tomorrow). PM me if U want. Thanks for organising this Franko and LittleSquares.

Cheers
Zymo Seth out :p

I'll have one with just the front logo - Still hopeful I might make the crawl - but may have to shoot off oversea anyday soon...

cheers Ross

What size Ross?

S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL?

Apparently they're quite generous with the sizing. Payment can be made by Paypal or direct deposit, as the supplier requires payment upfront.

I'll be placing the order for our polo shirts on Tuesday next week as I have not received all the monies due (at suppliers request). So, for those who have indicated they would like a polo (whether both front and back design or not) could you please let me contact me at [email protected] for payment details.

The polos are $29.95 each. :D

Hopefully if enough people purchase one, whether for the crawl or not (I'll be wearing mine) then we can get them cheaper......

Could the following AHB shirt order-ees please contact me about payment for their shirts:

Crozdog - Yes - M
Seth - Hell yes - XL
Franko (The "Muscle") YES 3XL

Thanks,

Little_Squares....

Back