Again Free Shipping Costs at BelgianSHop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today.... very happy camper :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Ross,
How long from clearing customs to arriving? Mine cleared customs yesterday morning and was hoping for delivery today as part of them are for tomorrow nights raffle in Canberra.

Ross,
How long from clearing customs to arriving? Mine cleared customs yesterday morning and was hoping for delivery today as part of them are for tomorrow nights raffle in Canberra.

Same here - was amazed, as it looked like it was stuck in customs yesterday....very relieved when it arrived this morning.

Hi guys,
I am stoked some of you have got your beers :super:
To those who dont ...... I am still waiting for mine aswell :(
Hang in there it will come!!

I have tracking numbers now so not long for me !

The belgium shop has got a great reputation for quality stock , I cant wait to hear how your beers rate ??

cheers
NN

Hi guys,

The belgium shop has got a great reputation for quality stock , I cant wait to hear how your beers rate ??

cheers
NN
They must not like me. My AV & anti-spyware program stopped three attacks on my firewall when I clicked on that first link

Hi guys,

cheers
NN
Fresh by the looks too. Westies 12's have a shelf life through to 2015.

Fresh by the looks too. Westies 12's have a shelf life through to 2015.

My cantillon gueze says it could be cellared thru to 2030 :blink:

It will be drunk well before then, but not as soon as I had originally intended...

So nobody got charged duty?

Are there any other good online stores to import beer?

Mine all came well packed, a couple were different than I ordered, I assume they ran out and substituted them. I can understand that given they got so many orders.

My cantillon gueze says it could be cellared thru to 2030 :blink:

It will be drunk well before then, but not as soon as I had originally intended...

Thats cause the EU insists on a use-by date, you might see something like 'best by 11:59:59hrs 15/12/2035' :)

Thats cause the EU insists on a use-by date, you might see something like 'best by 11:59:59hrs 15/12/2035' :)

Yep, your marriage parfait is best before 15:18:45 30/09/2030.
Second box arrived on Monday, but they mixed a few things up which I'm trying to sort out atm.

Your glass sucks, looks like along drink glass.

Yep, your marriage parfait is best before 15:18:45 30/09/2030.
Second box arrived on Monday, but they mixed a few things up which I'm trying to sort out atm.

Your glass sucks, looks like along drink glass.

You're just jealous you haven't got one :p

Hmmm, nor have I ATM :icon_cheers: .

No, not jealous, they actually didn't send your glass, just one that looks like a soft/long drink glass.
They've refunded the money for it though and for the few out of dates I had, so you owe me less.

May I suggest I store your marriage parfait for you for at least another 15 years so you get the most out of it. Promise I won't touch it.

No, not jealous, they actually didn't send your glass, just one that looks like a soft/long drink glass.
They've refunded the money for it though and for the few out of dates I had, so you owe me less.
:(

May I suggest I store your marriage parfait for you for at least another 15 years so you get the most out of it. Promise I won't touch it.

Yes that sounds like a very good idea - NOT :p

cheers
NN

EXTREMELY happy with the quality/condition of the beers i've tried, though they're taking much longer to settle than i'd expected. These beers are easily, by far, the best condition Belgians i've had in Australia. Once they're settled/cleared, i expect awesomeness.
I'm keeping mine at 12C- maybe i'll try fridging them properly for a week to see if that helps them clear a bit quicker.

Thanks again for the heads-up Northside Novice- can i ask how you knew about the free shipping offer? I'd hate to miss it if they're ever silly enough to do it again!

YAY! Got my first case this morning! :icon_chickcheers:

No customs issues, no breakages - I'm happy!

Cheers - Snow

Finally got mine yesterday.

Was packed extremely well. They took the glasses out of the packs and wrapped them separately in bubble wrap then in their own box with styrofoam popcorn then inside the bigger box that also had styrofoam popcorn.

IMG00119_20120313_1742.jpg

Latest posts

Back