• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ag Set Up For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arsenewenger

Reaction score
Hi All

I have decided to sell off my entire AG setup due to the fact that i dont have the time or the enthusiasm to devote to the craft anymore.

I will not post any pictures but you can PM me and I will send then to you if you need to have a look at anything

I have three converted kegs on a three teir brerwery, a threee ring burner with the high pressure hose , three 30 liter fermentors , a home made bottle tree on wheels with roughly 140 crown seal long necks. have a bottle capper and caps as well. also have some hops in the freezer

I am sure there is some other bits and bobs that will just get chucked in with whoever buy the stuff.

I had not brewed for two years and then gave it a go but found my heart really is not inot it so srlling it to someone who wants it will make me feel good that it is not sitting round the place and give me soem room in the shed as well :D

Would really prefer to sell in one go as appose to breaking it up . and was thinking round the $500 mark for the lot but will negotiate.

Cheers
AW

Darn shame to see you bow out of the AG scene.

If not sold as one, happy to discuss taking some bits and pieces off your hands (fermentors, bottles, hops).

Adelaide Case Swappers may be keen on the bottles also...

I wont PM on this yet, as you should have plenty of interest.

PM sent regarding your Mash tun if you don't get lucky and find someone to take the lot. For you and your breweries sake I hope it all goes to one person.

Pok

PM sent regarding your Mash tun if you don't get lucky and find someone to take the lot. For you and your breweries sake I hope it all goes to one person.

Pok

ha, same. you can have dibs on the mashtun if it comes to that. i might look at possibly converting the HLT/kettle...

mmm, wonder if it's gone or how I could get it to Melbourne :)

Back