• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ag Set Up For Sale - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Reaction score
Up for sale is my AG gear.

I know what your all thinking, your crazy hold on to it but unfortunately i don't have the time for it i have been building it for 6 months!!!! and haven't even done an AG with it so i have realized i just don't have time.

To the gear Its 95% complete with only a chiller and burner/element for the boiler missing.

There are still a few things to be done, grind smooth top of keg, test for leaks etc.

Its capable of doing 50L batches i think, its got a 50L Electric Urn, 37L Esky and 50L converted Keg. It has some brass and some ss fittings.
DSC01767.JPG
DSC01769.JPG DSC01768.JPG DSC01770.JPG
Selling altogether.

Make an offer not sure how much its worth.

Pick up only from Killarney Heights

Scotty

There was a thread earlier today by someone in sydney looking for AG gear. Should be in the latest threads list, happened around 2pm this arvo.

I hope you legally own those kegs! -_-

EDIT: Here's the link.

No, would rather not seperate.

Did some number crunching and if anyone is interested in the system i think ill sell it at $300 ono.

Latest posts

Back