• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

AG Brewery - Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kook

Reaction score
Three tier, all grain brewery, with a lot included in the sale. I realise I'm going to annoy a few people - but I'm not looking to part this out. The full lot is for sale only including the stand on wheels. Theres a lot. Pics first, then description.
Starting with the HLT - it's an 88L chinese stainless pot with an 1800W element fitted, pt100 sensor, sight glass (marked in 5L increments to 85L), and its got a float switch which controls a solenoid for filling it with RO water.
As mentioned, it also includes an Reverse Osmosis filter, with a solenoid controller. I'm also throwing in a long (I think its 10m?) food grade hose with brass connectors and three water bottles. These are handy, as you can fill some extra water for any top ups on brew day.
Mash tun is a 57L KeepCold cylindrical esky with a temp gauge and screen fitted on the bottom. Also including a copper sparge arm, though I tended to batch sparge.
Kettle is a 98L robinox stainless pot with a heavy base and two taps fitted. Serious kettle. This allows you to recirc if you wish.
High pressure gas burner drives the kettle, can get it to a boil in no time. Has a high pressure reg, and I'm throwing in some spare gas reg seals.
HLT is has a temp controller (PID, though I use it as a standard on/off controller) for the element, with a nice switch, as well as switch for the pump.
Counterflow chiller to get the wort temp down for pitching, one of the old morebeer copper chillers.
Old school march pump, still runs well.
Brewery is fitted throughout with high temp quick disconnects, and I'm throwing in a load of spares as well as spare QD seals.
I'm throwing in a bunch of spare high temp seals, washers, nuts, taps, etc, all stainless goodies.
Plenty of silicone hose, and plenty of hose clamps. Some of the hose (and some of the hose clamps) is brand new and still in a bag from craftbrewer.
Also included is a spare temp controller, fuses, PT100 sensor (not sure if working).
Mash paddle, ruler (to measure wort volume in the kettle) and a plastic paddle (to stir any minerals in the HLT) are part of the package too.
Last but not least, plenty of minerals to add back to your RO water, as well as koppafloc, yeast nutrient, some PH test strips, 5.2 stabiliser and a PH tester.

It's everything you need to brew quality all grain wort. Well, except grain. And hops. And water. And LP gas.
I struggle to put a price on it, but .. $600

PM me if you're interested

I can see pics, all of them. Also, seems like a good price, GLWS.

What an amazing deal! Shared on perth home brew share facebook page. Good luck with the sale, mate.

Three tier, all grain brewery, with a lot included in the sale. I realise I'm going to annoy a few people - but I'm not looking to part this out. The full lot is for sale only including the stand on wheels. Theres a lot. Pics first, then description.
Starting with the HLT - it's an 88L chinese stainless pot with an 1800W element fitted, pt100 sensor, sight glass (marked in 5L increments to 85L), and its got a float switch which controls a solenoid for filling it with RO water.
As mentioned, it also includes an Reverse Osmosis filter, with a solenoid controller. I'm also throwing in a long (I think its 10m?) food grade hose with brass connectors and three water bottles. These are handy, as you can fill some extra water for any top ups on brew day.
Mash tun is a 57L KeepCold cylindrical esky with a temp gauge and screen fitted on the bottom. Also including a copper sparge arm, though I tended to batch sparge.
Kettle is a 98L robinox stainless pot with a heavy base and two taps fitted. Serious kettle. This allows you to recirc if you wish.
High pressure gas burner drives the kettle, can get it to a boil in no time. Has a high pressure reg, and I'm throwing in some spare gas reg seals.
HLT is has a temp controller (PID, though I use it as a standard on/off controller) for the element, with a nice switch, as well as switch for the pump.
Counterflow chiller to get the wort temp down for pitching, one of the old morebeer copper chillers.
Old school march pump, still runs well.
Brewery is fitted throughout with high temp quick disconnects, and I'm throwing in a load of spares as well as spare QD seals.
I'm throwing in a bunch of spare high temp seals, washers, nuts, taps, etc, all stainless goodies.
Plenty of silicone hose, and plenty of hose clamps. Some of the hose (and some of the hose clamps) is brand new and still in a bag from craftbrewer.
Also included is a spare temp controller, fuses, PT100 sensor (not sure if working).
Mash paddle, ruler (to measure wort volume in the kettle) and a plastic paddle (to stir any minerals in the HLT) are part of the package too.
Last but not least, plenty of minerals to add back to your RO water, as well as koppafloc, yeast nutrient, some PH test strips, 5.2 stabiliser and a PH tester.

It's everything you need to brew quality all grain wort. Well, except grain. And hops. And water. And LP gas.
I struggle to put a price on it, but .. $600

PM me if you're interested
Looks good for me, will try to message you. Cheers

Back