Afl Tipping 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dockers statistically have the greatest chance to win when my best mate (a die hard Dockers supporter, poor *******!) is so frustrated that he bets against them.

80% of tippers going for the crows over the saints. Well I am going against that one but I might be shot down

Well the Saints did get up wahoo, but what happened with the Port. Bloody pretenders
And the Hawks , muuhhhaahahahha
sorry, Cats supporter showing mild bitterness :p

Crows supporter here and yet to tip them.

In fact, having just filled out my tips i havent tipped them this week either.

Tipping with your heart over your brain will see you at the bottom of the ladder, same goes with the supercoach. Bugger all crows in my lineup apart from a few bargain basement rookies.

I think this week is gonna be one of the hardest to pick, so many close battles.

Well the comp is done and dusted, time to reap the rewards! for those of you who dont know who the winner is, its me! cozmocracker aka carn_the_pies. and yep heres hoping they can go all the way and take the flag!

heres a list of competitors from whom i can expect a bottle of their finnest, also a special mention to fatgodzilla for making the comp such a close encounter and keeping me on my toes from start to finish.

please contact me for my details, if i havent heard from anyone in a couple of weeks, I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN!

Fatgodzilla - contacted - bottle of smoked porter
dj1984
joecast
Pedro F
Rustyc30
Mantoo
K_Wolf
Fourstar
Grant 'Go the Bloods' Taylor
shellnaf
skooey
smudge57
GravityGuru
brendo1978
Phillip - AHB
Joshb55
drsmurto
Rob_C
NickDempsey
stueyw
Timmsy1978

Cheers to everyone who entered the comp and i hope to see you all in it again next year! but for now GO THE PIES!

Congrats Cozmo...bloody pies supporter...... :p

Would be easier if you sent out a bulk PM (assuming you can still do these things) to all of us with your details.

Got a bottle of barleywine with your name on it. Will package it up asap so you can drown your sorrows with it :lol:

WD Cozmo. Im currently overseas and wont be back until mid september to send you your rewards. If you PM me your address i'll kindly send down one of my finest.. i'll give you a list of what i have avail for your selection when i get back ;)

Beers!

nelson sauvin IPA coming your way mate!

Well done Cozmo, you can either have a bottle of one of my finest. Or I can bring back a European commercial beer for you. We're on our way to Italy now, but I am going through Munich, Northern Germany and Belgium if you'd like something from there.

Send me a PM and we'll sort it out.

Ill be sending a scottish 80 your way pm me your details

well i hope everyone is enjoying the finals footy! and thanks for the responces, so far i have heard from and sent details to,

Fatgodzilla
dj1984
joecast
Pedro F
Fourstar
shellnaf
brendo1978
Phillip - AHB
Joshb55
drsmurto

now i just need to track down the following!

Rob_C
NickDempsey
stueyw
Timmsy1978
Rustyc30
Mantoo
K_Wolf
skooey
smudge57
GravityGuru

Mine was sent wed/thurs.

Only trouble is i forgot to put my label on the bottle. I got lazy and didn't remove the labels from the case swap beer so it has the wrong name on it. I cant remember whose......

Anyway, it has the number 88 on the lid and is packed in a styrofoam wine box (i didnt put a senders address on it either - was having a blonde day)

Its an english barleywine, bottled in Feb. Enjoy!

It was a good effort throughout the season Cosmo - I would have thought I would be sending FG some tasty HB, but you got up and took the chocolates when it counted the most! A PM will be sent now to get details and run through a couple of suggestions of what I have on offer. I think the Powderkeg GB would be in order though.

PS - Go the Crows!

Well time to track down some people,

so far i have had contact with

Fatgodzilla
dj1984
joecast
Pedro F
Fourstar
shellnaf
brendo1978
Phillip - AHB
Joshb55
drsmurto
stueyw
Mantoo
GravityGuru

i have sent an email to the following

Rob_C...............Rob c
Timmsy1978......Timmsy
Rustyc30.......... Rusty c
K_Wolf .............Wolfy
skooey..............schooey
smudge57..........smudge

need to figure out who these characters are!

Nick Dempsey

Bottle of pale ale sent Wed, so you should have it. Will be keen to know what you think as I dont have any other brewers near me to sample brews with to compare.

yeah baby! say goodnight crows, the year is over, next the cats!

cheers mantis, havent got it yet but i sure it will turn up early next week. once i have most of the bottles and i start drinking them i might start a thread with some feed back of the brews, i dont really know what im talking about, but im sure it will all be positive!

heres the latest update,

contacted;..............recieved................someone sent a bottle of " not so special bitter" and i would like to put a name to it.

Fatgodzilla
dj1984
joecast
Pedro F
Fourstar
shellnaf
brendo1978............yes
Phillip - AHB
Joshb55
drsmurto
stueyw
Mantoo
GravityGuru
smudge57
Rustyc30
Rob_C

i have sent an email to the following

Timmsy1978......Timmsy
K_Wolf .............Wolfy
skooey..............schooey

need to figure out who these characters are!

Nick Dempsey

Pfft the cats will kill the pies they only just beat the crows.

But i was still going for them tonight cant stand the crows.

Latest posts

Back