AFL Tickets - Bombers vs Hawks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clifftiger

Reaction score
Will be in Melbourne 28th March and was hoping to catch the Bombers vs Hawks game at Etihad. I imagine this will be a sell out. Some tickets still available but all located in the nose bleed sections - all Level 3 Row T and beyond. Would have liked to score some better tickets for the experience.

Having never been to Etihad, can anyone comment on what the back few rows of Level 3 are really like? I have seen a few tickets on ebay for lower levels but are pretty expensive. Are there any other ways/means of scoring better tickets?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Cliff

Cliff

Etihad is quite a good stadium in that where ever you sit the view is quite good. My experience is that on L3 it feels more like your on top of the ground, rather than feeling like you're miles back. Unless you want to spank out more $, I reckon that you'll be ok.

Happy to be contradicted.

Cheers
Daniel

Personally I hate etihad stadium* but the dragon is right, viewing wise it is close. I havnt been to an essendon v hawthorn game for that reason. Level 3 aint so far back. What is the asking price on the tickets from T and beyond. IIRC T is within 5 rows of the middle of level 3.

*Im a MCG lover.

I go to a lot of footy Mcg and etihad, and frankly I despise etihad stadium, I have tickets for that particular game and the best I could get was half way up level 3, so will just have to suck it up.

Unless you want to she'll out big $$$ I'd just get whatever you can ASAP, because with big games like this it's hard to get tickets full stop, I'm surprised there are still some left...

Thanks for the input fellas. MB - $36 ticket price

With a big game like this you'd think they'd put it at the MCG.

$36 is pretty good. Ticket prices have had a bit of an adjustment this year for AFL members booking in advance. I'd imagine it would be similar for general admission tickets. Games now have categories and depending on the game depends on the price, its not a universal price anymore. For me to take my mum to Collingwood v Carlton as a guest in the AFL reserve would be $60 :blink: . But its come in so the members get more priority ie the seats dont get bought up on blockbuster matches and sold of on ebay to make a quid.

I'm a Hawks supporter and this is the 5th year in a row I got tickets to the ANZAC day clash. This year it was $7.50 for my ticket. But I'm never quick enough to get one for Essendon v Hawthorn.

I'm the same as you midnight afl member and the new pricing will take a little bit to get used too.

Got my ANZAC day ticket also but this year opted for a dining package, saves me trying to make it to the ground from wherever I end up having lunch. Seeing as by lunch I'm normally hammered...

Latest posts

Back