Afl Ahb Tipping Comp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jazman=Pablo the goat &6#@# :blink: :blink: :ph34r: :unsure: :unsure:

Just promise us - no pictures of Jazman with his goat! Young kids might read this site!
:blink: :eek: :unsure: :ph34r:

Come u guys i drink beer not @#@# goats dont be rude may be some people would think it after drinking good homebrew but not me

Gday All

My very first post here

I have a very strong vision for this season that the best team in the afl will the flag=
Navy Blues-Carlton hmmmm maybe i am being a bit over confident here but hey got support the best team in the association right

seriously we wanna watch out for those umpires this year :blink: :rolleyes: :p :D :chug:

anyway may the best team win for 2004 I think there will be some suprising results this year

Go the Blues

272463ao.jpg

:ph34r: zdevil

oh just to rub it in fellas ya all might as well pull out of the tipping copmpitition becuase you all are going to lose becuase there is only won winner and that s me :p :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

seriously good luck to the everyone who has joined the footy tipping

go you mighty umpires

:ph34r: zdevil

welcome to the site ozdevil.

go the crows
cheers
big d

We're up to 20 in the comp, but I'm sure there must be more out there.

Surely some Geelong and St Kilda fans want to win some prizes?

For any other Victorian tipster, there is always the chance of winning the prize for last place.

Awesome...........i'm in.

CARN THE LIONS!!

hehehe...........

Jazman said:
go the goats
you're a funny man Jaz - hope you're making it to at least one leg of Batz world tour.
Your one Port supporter I want to have a drink with. (Big Beer Belly's another, BTW)
carn the crows

Gday all

well in my travels of internet surfing i came across this new monopoly board for Port Power i think some will like it and some may dislike it :lol: :D :p

1monopoly.jpg

ha ha ha, good one ozdevil.

There is only 1 team to fear this seasons and thats the SWANS.

GO THE BLOODS. :D

I have NO IDEA about the aerial ping-pong but I'll give it a stab....and since I'm where I am...GO YOU SWANNIES!!!!!!

Just someone beat the Lions, I'm sick of them taking up valuable sports-page room that the Broncos should have!

big d said:
im going to join up.
i will even donate a prize for last spot.details later.
cheers
big d
Can I get my prize for last spot now, so as I can retire gracefully and not cause myself further embarassment? Been a while since I started the season with a 3!

Hi all!
Good win to Port :D :lol: :p

Crows! :ph34r: :rolleyes: :(

Cheers

was a small win like ken easy would of said the bombers will win well i forgot to enter the comp

damn.......... :(

I was doing so well with 5, 6 and 6. I go on holidays for 2 weeks and miss my tips and get 4 and 3.

Gunna have to drink more beer to get my mind straight on the upcoming rounds to get back into the top half of the action.

ROARRRRRRRRR

Back