• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Aeroflex insulation in WA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hop_it

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Is anyone in Perth interested in buying some 13mm Aeroflex insulation sheet by the meter? Cost is $35/m - the only supplier I have found in WA will only sell it in 11m rolls (1m wide), so to make it a viable option I need to sell off what I don't use.... There will be 9m up for grabs, I need to pre-sell at least 6m to go ahead... pick up will be from Cockburn area

$35/m mate, not trying to make any money from it, just want to recover costs for the excess material

How much insulation do you think would be required to wrap a mash tun? Is once around enough?

I would be interested in a couple of meters. Enough to go round two 50l keg mash tuns.
I will check dimensions tonight. I live in the Cockburn area too

id be interested in a 1m or 2m, will check dimensions

Once around should be plenty, that's what I'm doing. For my 98l pots its going to use about 1.6m which includes some for the base and lid

If u guys could pm me the confirmed qty u are after, and as soon as there is demand for 6m I will order the roll, hopefully this week. Ive already got ur pm o-beer-wan, thanks

No more takers? Only 2m confirmed so far so its not looking good

Latest posts

Back