Advise On How To Wire Up A Rocker Switch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is some pictures. Ignore the hole beside it I forgot I had a timber there and hit 2 nails :S does the wiring look alright?

Sorry, too hard to tell from the pictures. The main thing is to make sure you don't have any strands hanging out when putting the crimp terminals on and not to knick the inner insulation when stripping the cord/circular. Aside from that make sure nothing can get wet and for your own protection make sure it's protected by a safety switch. Do yourself a favour though and press the test/trip button on safety switch before you fire it up. If it don't work you die. Maybe.

Appologies on not having called in for a look. I have been flat out down at Charmhaven all this week. Still be willing to take a look if I'm in the area. I'll let you know when.

haha no worries mate. Yeah I was extra careful with them not to expose any wire and will run my RCD box when using it. I should of really got some more stuff to do my temp controllers ones in a ice cream box, the others in a old nail box and ones just dodgy and insulated by sitting the wires on timber. Might head in and get some more boxes and plugs to do them properly before something does go wrong lol

Back