Adelaide Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3G

Reaction score
Getting low on grain, anyone interested in getting a grain bulk buy going. :)

Have fun!!!! Ill take a few when its going!!

Scotsman

Like that story about the chook who baked bread. No body wants to help grinding grain, baking ect. but we will all help eat the bread.
What a load of shit I cant see how a chook could operate a mill if they could they would be on the job brew days instead the bastards just eat the grain. Good spent grain disposal units though. :lol:
Good luck with that 3G would go some if it gets wings Cheers Greg

Happy to chip in some $$$ towards your grain store 3G, until I build my shed within a few months hopefully!

Shall we start a running list with names and approx requirements?

3G/raven19 - Pilsner Malt (x1 bag) {example only}
Scotsman06 - ...

etc...

I'm not really all that interesting in getting one going but may be interested in jumping on the wagon...
what sort of prices are we looking at compared to say the best retailer price? I like to support a retailer that supports me...but big savings are good or alternatively the ability to get malts that are not supplied by said retailers such as Powells? :)

Like that story about the chook who baked bread. No body wants to help grinding grain, baking ect. but we will all help eat the bread.
What a load of shit I cant see how a chook could operate a mill if they could they would be on the job brew days instead the bastards just eat the grain.

That didn`t actually happen, it`s just a fable. :eek:
Like Little Red Riding Hood.

stagga.

That didn`t actually happen, it`s just a fable. :eek:
Like Little Red Riding Hood.

stagga.

I know. We cab all se the moral to this one, if you want to make grain and yeast related products you need a fu##ing smart chook with out the bad attitude :lol:
I put my self in the boat with those lazy arsed farm critters, I want the grain but dont want to do much about it other than fork over some folding gear.
Greg

I know. We cab all se the moral to this one, if you want to make grain and yeast related products you need a fu##ing smart chook with out the bad attitude :lol:
I put my self in the boat with those lazy arsed farm critters, I want the grain but dont want to do much about it other than fork over some folding gear.
Greg

I actually had a chook once that could talk, the chook pen was down the back next to the cockatoo`s cage, I guess he learnt from listening to cocky holding court all day?
You haven`t heard anything till you hear a chook swear!
The neighbours complained so much , he had to go :(

stagga.

I actually had a chook once that could talk, the chook pen was down the back next to the cockatoo`s cage, I guess he learnt from listening to cocky holding court all day?
You haven`t heard anything till you hear a chook swear!
The neighbours complained so much , he had to go :(

stagga.

:eek: Don't say that, my other half talks to our chooks all the time, if they all wind up talking like her :wacko:

BTW, not interested in a bulk buy, rather give the money to keep the local guy going.

Himzo.

Back