Adelaide Brewers And Winemakers Club Oct Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wee stu

wee stu's brury - hand made beers, award winning l
Reaction score
The latest meeting of the Amateur Winemakers and Brewers Club of Adeleide is happening next Tuesday, 2 October, at the Clarence Park Community Centre, corner of East Ave and Canterbury Tce, Black Forest, from 8pm.

This month the beer competition is for Oktoberfest, Vienna, Maerzen., The beers will be judged to BJCP guidelines. Bring your best Ocky or other German Fest beer (and 40c) to have it judged. There is even a medal for the winning beer, but you have to be a club member to win that.

Membership costs $25 per annum. Visitors are free, but if they keep coming back we expect them to join.

Bring along a beer to share (of all sorts, not just the comp ones) over stories with fellow brewers.

The wine comp this month is for current vintage and mature white wines.

Sip on the entries from both competitions and feast on the expansive after meeting supper.

Seriously, if you live in the locality and have a few hours to kill, and better still a beer you would like to share around, come along.

PM or email me if you want more details.

This is our last meeting before ANAWBS, so there is always a risk of a demented Scotsman trying to recruit you as a steward if you do attend. But, don't let that stop you, my brogue is much worse than my bite.

awrabest, stu

Bump!

Just a reminder to any interested Adealide brewers of tonight's meeting

awrabest, stu

The latest meeting of the Amateur Winemakers and Brewers Club of Adeleide is happening next Tuesday, 2 October, at the Clarence Park Community Centre, corner of East Ave and Canterbury Tce, Black Forest, from 8pm.

This month the beer competition is for Oktoberfest, Vienna, Maerzen., The beers will be judged to BJCP guidelines. Bring your best Ocky or other German Fest beer (and 40c) to have it judged. There is even a medal for the winning beer, but you have to be a club member to win that.

Membership costs $25 per annum. Visitors are free, but if they keep coming back we expect them to join.

Bring along a beer to share (of all sorts, not just the comp ones) over stories with fellow brewers.

The wine comp this month is for current vintage and mature white wines.

Sip on the entries from both competitions and feast on the expansive after meeting supper.

Seriously, if you live in the locality and have a few hours to kill, and better still a beer you would like to share around, come along.

PM or email me if you want more details.

This is our last meeting before ANAWBS, so there is always a risk of a demented Scotsman trying to recruit you as a steward if you do attend. But, don't let that stop you, my brogue is much worse than my bite.

awrabest, stu

Latest posts

Back