Adelaide Airport Sucks.....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domonsura

Beer stuff maker
Reaction score
I can't believe that they call this an airport, it's such a complete pain in the a** . But it does have one redeeming feature, a free wireless hotspot in departures..... :)
I haven't even left Adelaide yet and I've already been subjected to 3 x explosives check swab tests and a frisk search.......FFS people!!!! and I haven't even got to the other end and had to deal with NZ customs looking funny at my perfectly packaged 4 bottles of Dom Blonde Ale........I HATE flying...... :angry:

I bet your computer was quarantined too :)

The taxi rank/pickup area is a complete and utter design ****-up (I think the language is appropriate here). Funny thing is they had that area sorted perfectly at the old terminal. Now there's half the room to pick people up and taxis are given first priority to clog up both lanes of traffic.

The funny thing was that no-one gace a rats ass about the homebrew at the NZ end, they didn't even ask about it let alone open up the box! Very suprising!......

Latest posts

Back