AABC Site Down

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew Matt

Reaction score
Hi All,

The AABC site appears to be down at the moment - www.aabc.org.au

Just wondering if anyone has a contact for someone that may be able to rectify this, as the sites details have been published in the Grafton Brewing Competition programme, for people to download the 2015 Style Guidelines from when entering applicable classes.

Yob said:
Ive got a copy I can post if you want to host it some place?
Thanks Yob,

I do have a copy, but just keen to get the site fixed, as the address was put in the programme.

I was not expecting their site to go down, and perhaps they do not know.....

Has anyone got the 2015 "style per page" option saved somewhere? (edit, I found it on the vicbrew page, just realise DU99 had posted two links, thanks! still curious about the other questions!)

The AABC website doesn't link to the style guides any more, it just says they're likely to change in 2016:

NB: Two new categories"Mead" and "Cider" will be introduced for AABC 2014, 2015 & 2016. Style guidelines for AABC 2016 are likely to change, predominantely for style names only.
We need access to the latest AABC styles for our club competitions, and want to make sure the ACT comp styles match up with the styles in the nationals.

I would expect any significant changes to the guides would happen at the Nationals catch up in October, and not come into effect until after this year's AABC, but it's hard to know (especially since there's no contacts listed on the website.

The AABC site (http://aabc.org.au/) has gone down again :(

Does anyone know who the contacts are so this can be fixed?

The AABC guidelines are required by those entering the Grafton Brewing Comp, and while an alternate link can be setup, I think it would be good if these were available from the official site.

I’ll get onto them. Thanks!

There was an issue with their DNS... should be back in about 30 minutes.

Cheers,

Andy

Back