Aaarrr !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I download the lions share of my media from file sharing sites, so I'm kind of like a real pirate.

Aaarrr!!

Pirate Day on ABC4Kids too...cracking episode of Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom this morning.

Yaar! Tonight I'll be boarding me lass like a spanish galleon. Though last time I tried it she threatened to walk on me plank, which would be painful :p

Kumamoto_Ken said:
Pirate Day on ABC4Kids too...cracking episode of Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom this morning.
Aarrrr! Another stay at home pirate dad I see.
The peppa pig was quite good too. Aaaarh!

To aaaaaarrrgh is pirate...to illegally download a movie that has cost millions to produce as the price of a cinema ticket is ridiculously expensive, is human.

Pirates have earrings! How much does it cost a pirate to get his ears pierced?

I don't know why I'm a pirate. I just aarrrrrrr...!!!

Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom

Best cartoon by far

Shame its on before beer o'clock

Might have to record a few for later viewing

Topher said:
Aarrrr! Another stay at home pirate dad I see.
The peppa pig was quite good too. Aaaarh!
No no, I go to work...eventually. But I do get the kids their brekky and watch a bit of Ben/Holly/Peppa/Pocoyo while I'm doing it.

Edit: Aaarggggghhhh

Mr B said:
Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom

Best cartoon by far

Shame its on before beer o'clock

Might have to record a few for later viewing
They're also on iView.

Aaarrrr

Kumamoto_Ken said:
They're also on iView.

Aaarrrr
Sorry, I wasnt really Arrrggghhh in the arrrgghh spirit of Arrrgghhh - You know?

Is iView on Beta?

Argghhh we get enough of cartoooooons Arrgghhh

Except for Ben and Holly of course - But that's only about 15 mins in the morning........

Aarg...cough...hack..rrgg..p...f....

Cause pirates sometimes get cutlassed from kids who don't want them to watch the news.........

Speaking of pirates, anyone been watching Black Sails? It's terrible with all that full frontal nudity and all. Makes you wish pirates were more civilised at times.

Back