Aaaaaahggghhhhh

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteoz77

Reaction score
I have a full keg that I brought with me to QLD, and teh goddamned keg charger won't work.... I can't drink IT!

HELP!!

I'm about 1/2 hour away... hmmm... I've got a reg and C02.... I can pump it up for ya :)

S.

I'm about 1/2 hour away... hmmm... I've got a reg and C02.... I can pump it up for ya :)

S.

Good old Aussie mateship is alive & well. That is awesome InCider - going out of your way to help out a fellow brewer........congratulations........my hat goes off to you.......if all people in the world were like you, it would be a better place........um, or we would all be pissed...... :super:

Cheers
Chris
:beer:

Pete,
You weren't planning on that keg lasting for the WHOLE week were ya? InCider has a habit of inhaling kegs...

HAHAHA! What a catch 22... no C02 and no beer, or InCider and not much beer...

Is it really worth waking up with no Beer, Naked, wrapped in a Lamb skin, wondering how you got there... :huh:
I keep asking myself the same question but i still manage to let Incider come along to the swaps....

Sqyre... ;)

I'm about 1/2 hour away.

By Qantas! :p
I am 1\2 an hour closer to you than Incider (Who really means well ;) ) & a good 1\2 hour down the motorway from Noosa. Presuming your keg is already carbonated gassing up will only take a short time BUT will not last the length of the keg which would probably be better left with me for collection on your way home.
Who said Qld hospitality was dead? :lol:
Hope this helps?

TP

Edit ---- Seriously, if I can help just PM me.

Is it really worth waking up with no Beer, Naked, wrapped in a Lamb skin, wondering how you got there... :huh:
I keep asking myself the same question but i still manage to let Incider come along to the swaps....

Sqyre... ;)

I'm the best baa none - that's what ewes reckon.

Well, I found out that the keg charger is OK, it's just that the C02 cartridges are EXTREMELY tight, and I had to use a HAMMER to get them puncture. So far this first one is holding pressure (at least it did overnight).

Thanks HEAPS Incider and Tidalpete. I am actually staying in Sunshine beach. I'll keep you posted. This beer is fantastic!

Well, I found out that the keg charger is OK, it's just that the C02 cartridges are EXTREMELY tight, and I had to use a HAMMER to get them puncture. So far this first one is holding pressure (at least it did overnight).

Thanks HEAPS Incider and Tidalpete. I am actually staying in Sunshine beach. I'll keep you posted. This beer is fantastic!

lol....you didn`t come across some of those pics. on the forum of Incider in full drag and change your mind about the late night knock on the door? :lol:

stagga.

Pete,
You weren't planning on that keg lasting for the WHOLE week were ya? InCider has a habit of inhaling kegs...

knowing Pete, he'll still have half a keg when it gets home :lol:

Edit......if anyone up there wants a nice beer, track him down to help him drink it will ya!

Glad you got your C02 Pete! And that means your keg is safe from me... hmm... time to go and stalk Sunshine Beach for beer.... :lol:

This keg of beer is better than anything on ANY taps here.. LOL

Back