• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

6kg Co2 Cylinder (full) Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richo

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a 6kg Air Liquid Co2 Cylinder, I am slowly winding down my home brew operations, so I am getting rid of my excess bits and pieces.

I actually own this cylinder from the old days.

I will offer it first here this time I recently sold the same type on E-Bay about a week ago for AU $227.50 see link. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=270138684571

100_2993.JPG

What you have to do for a re-fill is go down to your local Air Liquid, rent a cylinder the same size, later that day take your second empty cylinder back and they can't charge you rent for the full year, all you pay is for the re-fill of Co2.

I will be listing on E-Bay on Thursday and starting the auction at $1, if no one here is interested and not willing to pay a reasonable price.

Note; This item is Pickup Only will not Post, or can be couried, but the buyer will need to pay and organise for this service, item can be picked up either at Tahmoor or Redfern at a time conveniant for the seller

Cheers,
Richo

Latest posts

Back