• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

60 Plus Pet Bottle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fasty73

Reaction score
I have 60 plus PET bottles for sale. About a dozen are empty and the rest are not. I am only asking $30. The empties are sterilized and ready to use and the others are ready to put in the fridge.

Are you selling "retail" homebrew? :unsure:

NO, I am selling the bottles!!!!! What is in them is free!!!!

Are you still brewing fasty? Haven't see you on the forums much lately

50c a bottle is cheap. Wish you were in Adelaide.

I am still brewing, have gone to kegs now. When all my 9 cartons of stubbies are empty, they will be for sale too. Keeping off the forum as I have my brews turning out perfect now. I LOVE my beers that I am brewing and don't need to be told I am doing the wrong thing or using the wrong product. Thanks to all who have missed me. I am getting quite a few PM's asking what has happened to me. I am all good and enjoying my Home Brew.
Cheers to all!!!

50c a bottle is cheap. Wish you were in Adelaide.

How many bottles do you need?

Good to see you back on here Fasty, how many kegs have you got? Still got all 8 fermenters empty? No plans to go AG?

How many bottles do you need?

Good to see you back on here Fasty, how many kegs have you got? Still got all 8 fermenters empty? No plans to go AG?

Only got 3 fermenters going and they have been fermenting for 5 weeks now!!!!! Can't drink as much as I am brewing anymore!!! I have only got 2 19ltr kegs, so I am going to keep my 120 tally bottles. Ordered my 4 liter CO2 bottle from ebay 2 days ago, only $170 delivered full of gas. Can't wait to get it. No plans to AG ATM, I am pretty happy with cans of goo, Tooheys Lager, Brigalow New and Coppers Mexican. I am trying Pride of Ringwood bags added to the brew, but only bottled it this week, so got a bit of a wait to try it. I am back into restoring cars again (I'm a mechanic) So I come home at 5pm, grab a couple of tallies and go back to work to work on my own cars. My workshop is a taxi workshop, so we are open till midnight.

Sounds like all is well. That co2 bottle is a bargain, I paid $199 for my 2.6kg bottle. How much do you hate bottling now?

Sounds like all is well. That co2 bottle is a bargain, I paid $199 for my 2.6kg bottle. How much do you hate bottling now?

I freaking HATE it!!!!!!!! Cant keep up with all this bottle washing and storage is a pain in the arse!!!! Bloody bottles in the laundy sink and the kitchen window sill full of bottles waiting fir sterilizing........ it SUCKS!!!!

Not sure if you've seen the things that sit on top of a bottle tree? It does make bottling much less painful. If I could keep all of my kegs full I'd bottle some beer but while I've got empty kegs I doubt I'll bottle unless it's for swaps.

I do have the thing that sits on top of the bottle tree. Swaps??? What are you reffering to?

Just waiting on a response but these are still up for grabs.

Might get a bite if the bottles were empty...

You should empty them mate. Speaking from (recent) personal experience you'll find someone that wants them 3 days after you throw them out.

Latest posts

Back