4933ROTO-V faucets

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellas
I'm looking for a couple of taps after a friend got excited at a party the other day and tried pouring a beer sideways, breaking the shiny plastic tap in the process. Any excuse eh?
What's the chance of getting in on a BB with you all?
cheers

Well, I s'pose you've booked a spot in the queue if any of these rascals do a runner!

Micromatic confirmed stock and number of taps with me. I've kept it at 10 keeping in mind the import duty issue.

Any time now! :)

I'll take one if there is any left over.
Cheers
LB

Bank has confirmed they paid it. Any time now :)

I'll get details and post from a computer.

Pas: Cocko gotta make up his mind.

Sure looks likely.

Wish it's been earlier, would miss my next visit to melb but hope they are here by mid dec and I can bring them down instead of posting them then.

Final cost = 1098.18 AUD for ten taps. incl delivery.

That's 109.82 per tap.

3 taps cocko wanted and dibs are in place on all three if he confirms he can't take them.

Colon' and LB have indicated they want 1? Each. Anyone I missed on the reserve list?

How are you guys intending on mounting your faucets? Into fonts?

I'm planning to use mine in a portable setup by mounting onto a metal plate that bolts on to the side of a plastic tub. Can you guys confirm that the ROTO-V will fit this CraftBrewer shank elbow ? Would have liked to get this Micromatic elbow fitting but will make do with the CB one.

I'm putting mine on a ss through wall shank with a JG adapter to beer line. Keezer.

Better get to sorting out the friggin build and stop being lazy about it.

Hmnnn. Ok.

Colon x2
LB x1

That ties up the numbers.

Let me know if everyone is still ok with their numbers.

I'm hoping for a confirmation of order and shipping when they open later tonight.

practicalfool said:
Let me know if everyone is still ok with their numbers.
Schweeet
dance.gif

Fantastic. Mines going on an Andale "The Gunn" font with a snap lock. Cant wait, saw these type of taps every where in the UK recently, minus the variable flow. I've got the Big Kev going. "I'm excited"
Cheers
LB

Pictures when you get them set up bitches. I wish I had the space to consider something fancy, mine is going to be pine painted chalkboard black with taps sticking out of it. I got a little hard on when the bank messaged me they had blocked a suspicious transaction and my card and wanted me to call them back to clear it.

where are you at Practical? Happy to go for a drive if it helps the rest out. Good excuse to get out and about and see how much rain we are getting in the districts.

Visited the Open Baladin bar in Rome a few months back and they had 40 of these taps, every other craft beer place in Rome had them so they must go alright.

I might have to order a few myself very soon.

I'm in Canberra but the rents live in FTG. But then Melbourne isn't exactly that big, is it ;)

December is the month for my family to have birthdays crammed into so I'm gonna be down a couple of times at least.

I would love to hear how these go. Looking to set up a keezer probably 3 taps to start but maybe five.

I want flow control. SS is even sweeter.