$49.99 Hoegaarden White!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozdog

Lunchbox Legend!
Reaction score
Guys, saw in the Good Living today that Amatos in Leichardt have Hoegaarden White for $49.99 per case instead of $75!!!!

Think I'll have to go over there tonight :rolleyes:

hmmm,
someone needs to do a bottling date check me thinks.
a friend told me once of a similar PU sale, turned out there was little to no hop flavour or aroma left etc etc as it was at or beyond 'best before'

I managed to get a case for $50 (i think) a while back at Jims Cellars up Hornsby way.
Sadly I got a bit over it after drinking nothing but for a week. :(

Correcto! 'Tis on their website... Bah!! Too far North for this Mex. <_<

Kong, you should tell you friend the one about how the fool and his money are easily parted. :lol:

Warren -

Graphic1.jpg

Guys!!
I went over to Dan Murphys in Belconnen, ACT this morning with the Amatos catalouge even thoug it was wayy over the 10kms away from their store and asked if they'd price match. the girl said yep no worries and when they put it through at the checkout it turns out Uncle Dan's have them on special for $49.90 :D

They just don't have the special/sale price up yet. I bought 2 cases. The best before date is Jan 2009.

Cheers,

Maxy

Correcto! 'Tis on their website... Bah!! Too far North for this Mex. <_<

Kong, you should tell you friend the one about how the fool and his money are easily parted. :lol:

Warren -
haha should, but i'm sure the fool is well aware.

that said. Max, good pick up. Should be good at those dates. And well $2 bottles of hoe. Sweet..

it probably wont be out of use by date, but a couple of months off. and my guess is a beer like that probably wouldnt be too bad even if it is close. i picked up a carton of memminger (i think thats how u spell it) some european lager. $20 a carton cos it was 3 months to use by date!

Back