40 Lt S/s Pot At Rays For $120

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know for sure that its s/s? The lid at least looks very similar to the ali lids from the Robinox pots. The price is more ali than s/s too...

Just wondering - I hope it is s/s!! If it is I may have found my next mash tun!

Do you know for sure that its s/s? The lid at least looks very similar to the ali lids from the Robinox pots. The price is more ali than s/s too...

Just wondering - I hope it is s/s!! If it is I may have found my next mash tun!

May be SS but could have one of those thin shitty SS base's. Have seen something similar in the local mitre10 here. Looks great but poor quality. May drop into Rays tomorrow.

BYB

May be SS but could have one of those thin shitty SS base's. Have seen something similar in the local mitre10 here. Looks great but poor quality. May drop into Rays tomorrow.

BYB

I won't get a chance to drop into Rays till the weekend (and maybe not even then), so if you do check them out can you report back with your findings?

36L S/S from allquip is $147
50L S/S $180
40L ally $86

link

The crab cooker looks tall, too.

anyway... for comparison,

reVox

they are NOT stainless steel
they ARE aluminium and very cheap ass thin aliminium at that so you are being taken for a ride
you get a 100 litre super thick restaurant pot for about 140 from allquip
rays outdoors is an extreme rip off for what you are buying i went there twice already

Latest posts

Back