• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3 Varieties Of Hops For Sale - Melbourne Inner Suburbs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shutuplaura

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Due to a combination of factors I have the folowing for sale:

c500 grams of Amarillo dried hop leaf
c500 grams of Centennial dried hop leaf
c500 grams of Cascade Hop Pellets

I ordered this amount from hopsdirect.com last october without any clear idea of just how much hops I was actually paying for and now due to unforeseen circumstances I have to move overseas in th next three months.

The Cascade package hasn't been opened but I have done a brew using the other two and I broke the aitight seal. I have stored them in pretty optimal conditions since then.

Anyway, I'm located in Richmond not too far from the HBS. If you are interested from me a pm or a text on 0449135502, no reasonable offer will be refused.

All the best!!

U bought leaf into the country? Man ur lucky u didn't get pinged, it's illegal as a non importer.

That being said anyone wanting leaf this is probably ur only chance to get these. And hopdirect is good hops. Jump on board

U bought leaf into the country? Man ur lucky u didn't get pinged, it's illegal as a non importer.

That being said anyone wanting leaf this is probably ur only chance to get these. And hopdirect is good hops. Jump on board

Really? I had no idea. It was a clearly marked package. Would there be any issues with posting it interstate? Best not to tempt fate twice. I'm not Australian so I'm clueless when it comes to this sort of thing.

Really? I had no idea. It was a clearly marked package. Would there be any issues with posting it interstate? Best not to tempt fate twice. I'm not Australian so I'm clueless when it comes to this sort of thing.

All homebrewshops post hops Australia wide, if there here now you are ok to post within our shores. Although WA have something about flowers? not rreally sure, only ever posted pellets myself. Gryphon would be the man to ask re WA.

Unfortunatly haysie cant read my posts, which is a shame, as he is currently the smartest man on AHB

Hops Pellets can be imported without issue

Hop flowers cannot due to AQIS regulations

LCB in fremantle have a special certificate from AQIS to import a certain hop flower direct from the USA

Their hops must be kept in seperate quarantine prior to actual use

The is a story on ABC/landline about this

Hops within Australia are not a prob

Latest posts

Back