2017 Christmas Case Swap at pcqypcqy's - Stanthorpe SEQ 2nd Decemb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will be heading up on the Friday, might even go up on Thursday and camp near by and go for a arvo motorbike ride and a morning ride on Friday before having beers

As discussed with a few of you at Perry's, I'm more than happy if anyone wants to head up on the Friday night and make a weekend of it. I'll probably be there a day or two prior having a mini holiday and getting things set up. Will confirm closer to the date.

I'm also amenable to hitting some of the breweries/cideries/wineries on the Friday or Saturday. Though note that unless things drastically change, I wouldn't currently recommend the breweries.

How far out of Stanthorpe is your place David?

it's about 15 to 20 minutes east of town, depending on how you like to drive.

Might make my dwap beer a Mexican lager then?

SEQ XMas swap emergency. Likely passport requirements. NENSW Xmas swap confirmed.

Only NE* beers allowed.

NE* beers - any style as long as its as clear as swamp water

NE* beers - any style as long as it's as flat as the SoO scorecard

It is technically in NSW, but I assure you my number plates are not yellow and all times will be Eastern STANDARD time, not daylight savings.

Note that we are well within artillery range of the border, much like Seoul.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 68
NOTE: ~750ml PET bottles ONLY

Swapping:
1. pcqypcqy - some sort of smash. or a quince gin julebyrg.
2. madpierre06 - TBD
3. Motabika- Salty dik ale
4. Meddo - Xtra pale black India red ale
5. Peege
6. Liam_Snorkel - probably beer
7. giatuprs - TBD
8. Earle
9. Evoo4u
10. Ciderman - Doc Brown Future Ale
11. ballantyne - XPA Session Gose
12. Angus - MIA ale
13. Parks - Angus' kilt farmhouse scotch ale.
14. crowmanz - I dunno
15. Benken25 - something foolish
16. Seehuusen
17. Zorco - Something Moist
18. Nickxb - Something else
19. GibboQLD - Russian Imperial Kombucha
20. Aydos - **** knows
21. Cummy
22. Kegs23 - crisp cascade 3.5%
23. Winkle - Bretted Bananaz
24. Radshoes - Banana Cider

Reserves
25. Insensate - tbd
26. Scotty Mack
27. Time01

Side Swaps

Arriving what day:
Thursday (availability of this to be confirmed)

Friday

Saturday​

I've added a few categories to the list. Thursday evening arrivals may be doable Kegs, will let you know.

The plan for catering on Saturday arvo/evening will be to run the hat around and do a pig on the spit.

At this stage we'll let everyone self cater for the other meals, but can potentially organise something for depending on demand.

I've added a few categories to the list. Thursday evening arrivals may be doable Kegs, will let you know.

The plan for catering on Saturday arvo/evening will be to run the hat around and do a pig on the spit.

At this stage we'll let everyone self cater for the other meals, but can potentially organise something for depending on demand.

Will we still do the 'everyone bring something along' for Sunday breakfast thing?

That's the meal I'm thinking of doing as a group. Depends on numbers, I know a lot of people like to disappear first thing.

Maybe also saturday morning/lunch depending on numbers.

But we'll probably keep it simple and just do everyone BYO for everything except the Saturday arvo/evening.

Latest posts

Back