2016 QLD Xmas Case Swap 17 Dec-Ravensbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bradsbrew said:
37 swappers so far. Everyone does know this is in Toowoomba a week before Christmas?
maybe an admin could put the date and location in the thread title to remind everyone :beer:

I can't get there due to Carers commitments but can I do the swap thing if I can get a neighbour to take for me and bring back for me? I'm at Cannon Hill so I am winking at either Reedy or Meddo here if thats OK even if I don't know you guys?

Liam_snorkel said:
maybe an admin could put the date and location in the thread title to remind everyone :beer:
I am not here to help, Pal.

I am here to ban Brian............and probably Angus for winking at strange men any man that has eye contact.

Thanhs Meddo! And I promise not to wink at you mate. Can't believe I used that term. Well at least I didn't try to finger Bry Bry....

Happy to help out Lagerfrenzy if for some reason Meddo can't do it.

Meddo - if you're also around the Cannon Hill area, perhaps we can car pool to the swap (I'm happy to drive). I'm a first-time swapper & haven't met any of the guys yet.

Thanks for the offer Reedy - have to catch up for a beer one day. You might be wise to tag team with Meddo at the swap - there is safety in numbers and you will be a long, long way from Civilisation with some very strange sounding men (and a Ladyboy).

Sage advice Lagerfrenzy, I may have to try & fashion some chastity belts for both Meddo & myself ahead of the swap

LAGERFRENZY said:
there is safety in numbers and you will be a long, long way from Civilisation...
deliverance3.jpg

(For those old enough to remember...)

For any swap newbies, remember to bring your biggest glass and skull as many beers as possible before the kegs run out.

bradsbrew said:
For any swap newbies, remember to bring your biggest glass and skull as many beers as possible before the kegs run out.
Plus, don't setup your tent/swag before 6pm!

Back