2010 Wa State Amateur Brewers Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jyo

No Chillin' Like a Villain.
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread for this and it would be a shame for brewers to miss it. Not long to go, so time to get brewing.

Link

Cheers, John.

What the heck might give it a go. Some idea of how your going is always good.

If I get my brew rig up and running in time (and get the appropriate bottles) I might have a crack at this.

Trying to let every one know it's on, a lot of WA AHB brewers would not even know there is a WA state comp, and that its soon. :icon_cheers:
GB

Not even really mentioned much on West Coast Brewers site either. Come on Brendanos - you should be firing people up for this event.

Trying to let every one know it's on, a lot of WA AHB brewers would not even know there is a WA state comp, and that its soon. :icon_cheers:
GB

Yeah I gathered that, I actually meant you could use their contact page to ask them to post up the details here on AHB :D .

Andrew

If Brendanos keeps it a secret and he is the only entry, then he must win. That must be how he scores all those gongs.

GB

How about mentioning it (or maybe even a link) on your homepage Nev?

If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that the organizers had analysed the demographics, and were convinced that if they advertise the comp on this site, they would be inundated with rancid beers from people who have done two brews in their Grannys curtains, and now think they have a full understanding of brewing science.

Oh well - I guess I'll keep my rancid beers to myself then ... :icon_vomit:

I only found about it yesturday when asking Neil at Brewcraft about it.There should be banners at homebrew shops advertising it.

Andrew

I only found about it yesturday when asking Neil at Brewcraft about it.There should be banners at homebrew shops advertising it.

Andrew

I saw the WA comp Blimp fly over my house today, im sure of it

Thanks for the heads up, :icon_cheers: the folk organising this are not good at letting people know about it. Why ?
GB

No worries, Nev. I actually meant to start up a thread last week but bloody forgot. I only have two beers that may be even moderately acceptable to share ATM. MMM, I think a quick Hefe might be on the cards...

Back