2010 Wa State Amateur Brewers Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the WA comp Blimp fly over my house today, im sure of it

I'll have some of the 'hop's you're adding to your beer Sinkas :icon_drunk:

Is there a comp for rancid nanny curtain beers- I've got a shot at that one :icon_chickcheers:

Yes. I'll PM you my address, just drop them off...and the "judges" (-s) will evaluate.... :p

If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that the organizers had analysed the demographics, and were convinced that if they advertise the comp on this site, they would be inundated with rancid beers from people who have done two brews in their Grannys curtains, and now think they have a full understanding of brewing science.
Oh, aren't we the grumpy one. Anyway I think the Brew In A Curtain mob are boycotting it.

Guys, I'm sorry. I've dropped the ball on this one and should have posted info up on the forums earlier.

The entry form has been up for a week or two now, flyers will be in the stores next weekend once I've got them printed in bulk.

Perth (and regional WA) brewers - the time is near for the 4th Annual WA State Amateur Brewers Competition. The entry pack is now available for download, and the drop off points confirmed.

Website is at: http://wasabc.org

Entries close 5pm Sunday 5th September. Make sure your beers get there in time, and be sure to check the opening hours of the entry point. Judging will be on 11th and 12th September.

Prizes will be announced in the coming weeks, and other details such as the awards night will be announced closer to the time.

We are also seeking volunteers for stewarding. If you're interested in volunteering, please drop an email to [email protected]

Any questions please email rather than PM or posting questions on forums. Please note, it may take up to 48 hrs to receive a reply, but we will reply.

Cheers

Time to brew as many beers as possible and carpet bomb the competition,then I'm bound to win something.lol :D :D

Hey guys, sorry I didn't get the word out sooner either.

Good luck & I hope you all get medals or constructive criticism!

I recieved my score sheets for the royal show and have to say I was a bit disapointed how they are written, not even a score out of 50.The state comp score sheets are way more detailed.Just my thoughts.

Andrew

Latest posts

Back