2010 Wa State Amateur Brewers Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

Nice to see a bit of lively discussion, RE: Carpet Bombing I'm still waiting for my signed copy to arrive :rolleyes:

Asher.jpg

Rob.

Hey Guys,

Nice to see a bit of lively discussion, RE: Carpet Bombing I'm still waiting for my signed copy to arrive :rolleyes:

View attachment 40540

Rob.

BWAH HA HA HA HA !!! :lol:

Far too much spare time on your hands there , Randy !

He might not have it all his own way this year though. A little birdie told me that there's a few people lining up to kn ock him of his pedestal this year.

Its gonna be a cracker of a comp, methinks.

garyd

Getting ready to drop off my 30 litres of entries - You do the math.

BTW I'm going to enter my 'Iron Brewer' beer as a 'Wort kit' so I can be eligible for best kit beer too :drinks:

Work is currently under way on my second book: Blending for Success. I have been using some new software call BrewMate. It has an inbuilt brew blender calculator. Its Awesome!

Seriously: Any news on when the awards are going to be? We should have them somewhere we can crack open a few of the leftovers.

:ph34r: Asher

Ok thanks for the replies thats what I thought. Providing my stout is conditioned enough by the entry date and if I get time I may drop a few bottles off.

I didn't know this was on until early this week and hadn't planned on putting a beer up for competition but figure i may as well see what the judges reckon of the swill that i only bottled yesterday.

Best of luck to those who are taking this seriously.

Getting ready to drop off my 30 litres of entries - You do the math.

BTW I'm going to enter my 'Iron Brewer' beer as a 'Wort kit' so I can be eligible for best kit beer too :drinks:

Work is currently under way on my second book: Blending for Success. I have been using some new software call BrewMate. It has an inbuilt brew blender calculator. Its Awesome!

Seriously: Any news on when the awards are going to be? We should have them somewhere we can crack open a few of the leftovers.

:ph34r: Asher

Clancy's, probably on 30th of September, Brendan and I are still sorting out the final details. I don't think it'll be a suitable location to serve leftovers.

I'll talk to Jake and Brendan about whether they can be passed on to the following WCB meeting? That is unless anyone has another good idea about how we can serve them? :) Feel free to drop me an email with suggestions ([email protected]).

Hope everyone has their entries in! Good luck :)

Clancy's, probably on 30th of September, Brendan and I are still sorting out the final details. I don't think it'll be a suitable location to serve leftovers.

I'll talk to Jake and Brendan about whether they can be passed on to the following WCB meeting? That is unless anyone has another good idea about how we can serve them? :) Feel free to drop me an email with suggestions ([email protected]).

Hope everyone has their entries in! Good luck :)

Heading down to Roy's now.....wish me luck, 1st comp and all :eek:

Social Networking Gossip: 238 Entries from 53 Brewers!

A little birdie told me that it WAS NOT the guy on the front of the book Randy posted earlier. :unsure:

garyd

I can confirm that is the case, there is another entrant who required two pages for their entry form!

All the beers are safely in the coolroom at the judging site.

Preliminary count is 238 beers from 53 brewers, about to start entering all the data from the entry forms now, so should have confirmation of that later tonight.

Either way - record again for this year, really stoked to see it. Thanks to everyone who entered, and good luck!

edit - Count was spot on, 238 beers from 53 brewers. APA reigns supreme category this year - 20 entries.

I can confirm that is the case, there is another entrant who required two pages for their entry form!

All the beers are safely in the coolroom at the judging site.

Preliminary count is 238 beers from 53 brewers, about to start entering all the data from the entry forms now, so should have confirmation of that later tonight.

Either way - record again for this year, really stoked to see it. Thanks to everyone who entered, and good luck!

edit - Count was spot on, 238 beers from 53 brewers. APA reigns supreme category this year - 20 entries.

not brendan o'sullivan?

Latest posts

Back