• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2 X 19ltr Corny Kegs Fully Reconditioned

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket_fuel

Reaction score
They are professionally cleaned with all new seals and pressure tested to 130psi. I am looking for $100 each. Im in the perth metro area and would prefer pick up but if u want to organise a courier I will consider posting. private msg me if interested.

They are professionally cleaned with all new seals and pressure tested to 130psi. I am looking for $100 each. Im in the perth metro area and would prefer pick up but if u want to organise a courier I will consider posting. private msg me if interested.
isn't that like 30% more than they are available from homebrew retailers?

Where do you get them that cheap? The brew shops sell for approx $150 each. Im not out to rip anyone off or make a quid, Im just goin on what i think there worth. Ive looked on ebay etc etc and with out delivery I think this is a reasonable price plus i didnt say im not open to offers.

Where do you get them that cheap? The brew shops sell for approx $150 each. Im not out to rip anyone off or make a quid, Im just goin on what i think there worth. Ive looked on ebay etc etc and with out delivery I think this is a reasonable price plus i didnt say im not open to offers.

Craftbrewer has two Cornelius Kegs for $120 or $70 each.
Are they the same as yours?

Roy at TWOC in Bibra lake sells them for ~$70ea w/out the seal kit, but then I think a full seal kit is only $20.
Out of interest who's sealed and pressure tested them ?

$80 each pm me if interested, perth only. The bloke who reconded them has been doin it for 20+ years!

i recall gryphon brewing (site sponsor) is doing then for $70 with a seal kit etc in Perth and TWOC sells then for $65 pressure tested.

$60 each, or 2 for $110 - Fully reconditioned and cleaned kegs from the following bloke (no affiliation): Link
I got 4 of them - all spotless, and in top condition (near new).
$150 is the NEW price, which is hard to justify spending when you can get quality recon'ed kegs for a fraction of the price.

$60 each, or 2 for $110 - Fully reconditioned and cleaned kegs from the following bloke (no affiliation): Link
$150 is the NEW price, which is hard to justify spending when you can get quality recon'ed kegs for a fraction of the price.

I bought some 100% brand new ones on sale for about $130 each recently.

I think you will find the offer is not available any more only from ebay for 2 for 130
Matt

I think you will find the offer is not available any more only from ebay for 2 for 130
Matt
That's the evilbay price, which is another thing altogether ;)
I think it's still $120 for 2 if you email him directly.
Anyway, I just wanted to contribute to the original post with what others are/have been charging for similar recond kegs through this forum.

Anyway, I just wanted to contribute to the original post with what others are/have been charging for similar recond kegs through this forum.
Yer tried that and got message back saying go to ebay :(
The 129.95 is the starting price too so up from there :(
Matt

I get mine from the local Mitre 10 ;) . I helped the lady down there set up her brewing stock, so she gives me a discount. $85.00 fully reconditioned.

Yer tried that and got message back saying go to ebay :(
The 129.95 is the starting price too so up from there :(
Matt
Hmmm, I stand corrected. :)
So I guess the introductory price didn't really give the seller much of a margin over his bulk purchase price then.
Wasn't long ago that you could land a box of 4 kegs from the US for $200 surface mail!

Every one seems to have there opinions on what there worth but im the one trying to sell them and its not helping with the sale. I reckon ill hang on to them for now so consider them SOLD !!! Ill stick to the local rag when selling brew gear from now on i spose.

I need to 2 kegs as I know summer is approaching, will take em of ya hands Today for $120 cash and you can forget you ever advertised them and dont want hassle of weirdos comming to your place offering you a similar amount.!!

Ive decided to keep them now as ill run a 3 keg setup and keep the 4th as a spare unless i can use to swap for a co2 bottle. sorry mate

I need to 2 kegs as I know summer is approaching, will take em of ya hands Today for $120 cash and you can forget you ever advertised them and dont want hassle of weirdos comming to your place offering you a similar amount.!!

Just FYI Skippy I purchased 2 of these last week (delivered for $7.50). And I can vouch for them to be relatively tidy, with minimal dents and the seal kit is genuine Cornelius (read good quality). I ordered on Friday and recieved them on Monday :) . Thanks Nev !
Cheers
Doug

Doogiechap, where did you get the kegs... from delivered?

have you a number for the place kind sir?

Latest posts

Back