18.9 Litre S.s. Boilers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agarn

Reaction score
FYI.

Picked up a 18.9 litre stainless boiler with lid from the Warehouse in Queanbeyan on the weekend for $11!! Only lightweight but at this price you could afford to throw it away every couple of brews. They also had a number of smaller sizes nice and cheap too. :beerbang:

FYI.

Picked up a 18.9 litre stainless boiler with lid from the Warehouse in Queanbeyan on the weekend for $11!! Only lightweight but at this price you could afford to throw it away every couple of brews. They also had a number of smaller sizes nice and cheap too. :beerbang:

Sensational Agarn - thanks for that. I have a 15 litre one and was looking for another yesterday - as I just completed my first partial on Saturday and have decided to get another big pot. Will definately have a look.
Cheers
Steve

FYI.

Sensational Agarn - thanks for that. I have a 15 litre one and was looking for another yesterday - as I just completed my first partial on Saturday and have decided to get another big pot. Will definately have a look.
Cheers
Steve

Steve,

They have a price tag of $13.99 but scan at $11. I used it on the weekend and got a good boil on the gas stove without too much trouble.

FYI.

Cheers
Steve

Steve,

They have a price tag of $13.99 but scan at $11. I used it on the weekend and got a good boil on the gas stove without too much trouble.

Bargain! I'll grab two - one to mash in and one to boil in. Thanks again
Steve

I started with one of those as a boiler then when I made a big boiler I used it as a mash tun. When it proved too small for double batches, I bought another, cut the bottom off, nested them and sealed with silicone. It gave me three years faithful service.

Picture_2.jpg

I started with one of those as a boiler then when I made a big boiler I used it as a mash tun. When it proved too small for double batches, I bought another, cut the bottom off, nested them and sealed with silicone. It gave me three years faithful service.

View attachment 7952

Tony,

The top one looks very similar to the one I just bought. Great idea putting two together to make a bigger one. Might have to go back to the shop.

Think I might just buy 4! :p

Back