10 gallon all grain gravity system

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogforpm

Reaction score
I couldn't resist sharing a picture of my weekend's work. $203 of Rack-It shelving from Bunnings. Who needs a Blichmann Top Tier or MoreBeer sculpture? (Although I will admit their stainless is nicer than the powder coat.)

image.jpg

Much like. Careful with stepladders, pots with 20L of water over your shoulder height and thin particleboard that softens with moisture. And don't forget heat shields around burners.

love your work. :)

The MLT is low enough for me to see into from standing on the ground. No particleboard - all wire mesh shelves with 13.5mm heat-safe fibre cement under the burner.

Must say, the shelving is very stable.

a nice simple functional setup.good job,a couple of angle braces on the back of the rig will help stabilize it when it needs to be moved.some heavy duty castor wheels would help with moving it about when needed.(locking/braked type). see, the cost keeps adding up :) .

cheers...spog.....

dogforpm said:
The MLT is low enough for me to see into from standing on the ground. No particleboard - all wire mesh shelves with 13.5mm heat-safe fibre cement under the burner.

Must say, the shelving is very stable.
Awesome. :) Now to commission that bad-boy...

Latest posts

Back