• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Bits & Bobs (Melbourne)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiny_Tim

Reaction score
I am moving house, selling a bunch of old gear and various bits & pieces. A few kegs that I have been meaning to fix. All items are available for pick up from Caulfield South, Vic.

I have:

• A Bunnings ‘Rack-It’ 3-Shelf Heavy Duty Shelving Unit. Boltless system, quality steel unit with black textured finish. 2.1m high, shelves are 60cm x 120cm size. The best shelving system available from Bunnings. Each shelf can take up to 750kg. Has worked very well for me as a 3-tier gravity fed brew stand, but unfortunately I won't have space to take it with me. Purchased six months ago for $250, asking $150.

• A 23L glass carboy. The type sold at Grain & Grape for $62.50. Asking for $30.

• A standard bench capper. $20

• A 9L steel keg. Has a strange set-up on the top. For some reason it doesn’t have a pressure relief valve. Would need to buy a new lid with inset pressure relief valve, or use a ball lock relief valve. Ball lock connectors work fine, one of them needs a new o-ring where it attaches to the keg. $20

• Two Firestone steel kegs. One of them is an old soft drink corny with ball lock fittings, the other is a standard steel ball lock keg. The corny has a faulty pressure relief valve, sometimes holds pressure sometimes doesn’t, probably needs replacing. The other keg has a faulty ‘beer out’ ball lock connector, doesn’t hold pressure, will need either repairing or replacing. $20 each.

• An empty LPG gas bottle. Always handy to have spares. 8.5kg swap n go type. $10.

Send me a PM if you need any further info. Cheers!

20150614_152304_zpsrj1kr1ep.jpg

20150703_125342_zpsdb7vwelp.jpg

20150703_130532_zpsuwusaxug.jpg

20150703_130557_zpsnx8g58zw.jpg

20150703_125630_zpsx2kilfdy.jpg

20150703_125403_zpsmlkphtcn.jpg

If you could be bothered putting the 9L keg in a box and sending it I'd love it, but understand if it's too much of a PITA.

Cheers.

Sorry 5150, collection is much easier for me at this stage. All kegs sold pending pick up.

Rob.P said:
May as well take the 9lt if that is still available
Let me know if you decide you don't want it, would love to have one of these. Cheers

] my mate who actually picked these up for me is second in line and I doubt he even has a chance mate.

The rack is now gone, thanks Mario.

Bench capper & spare gas bottle are still available. Willing to take $20 for both.

20150704_144259_zpsztismuc9.jpg

I have to drop off the sale so the carboy is all yours loco88.
Sorry Tim.

Carboy has now sold, thanks guys!

Bench capper & spare LPG bottle still up for grabs.

Latest posts

Back