Zywiec Porter-bloody Good

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lastdrinks

Reaction score
Zywiec Porter is a great drop. 9.5% alcohol, rich flavours from those dark malts, thick body (not sure if its all malt but it doesnt seem like much sugar) and $20 for a six pack. Am interested in more experienced brewers/drinkers of porters how this compares to other Baltic porters and the style in general.

Very impressed with this beer. While i am still BIAB'ing APA's to re-stock my supplies this is a great beer for something more complex and not rediculous expensive like belgians.

Well worth a try and makes me want to brew a porter. ps not affilliated with zywiec :)

My corner bottleshop stocks it and I agree - super tasty, rich drop.

anyone seen this in Sydney lately? I can get okocim and grand porters but really want to try zywiec

anyone seen this in Sydney lately? I can get okocim and grand porters but really want to try zywiec

Yeah, the little bottler on Victoria Rd Marrickville have it in. They actually have quite a nice selection of beers. Been meaning to head back down there & grab some more of the Zywiec Porter to re-evaluate. I tried a bottle of it a few weeks back, I remember enjoying it, but my memory of it is a little hazy.

"THE LITTLE BOTTLER " Franchises seem to stock what you want..
I bought some in Bankstowns Little Bottler at Christmas...
Cheers
PJ