Your Shout - History Of Australian Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Brewers,

Tonight 7.30pm History Channel - part 1

This is the surprising tale of how a brew came to define a nation's character. Enjoy this refreshing 2 part series as we follow beer from the first fleet to a multi-billion dollar industry.

Cheers Ross

Brewers,

Tonight 7.30pm History Channel - part 1

This is the surprising tale of how a brew came to define a nation's character. Enjoy this refreshing 2 part series as we follow beer from the first fleet to a multi-billion dollar industry.

Cheers Ross

record it for me Ross?

Bumped last night on the other thread - Batz I'm recording it on my Foxtel IQHD but I'm not sure if it can be recorded in distributable form - you'll just have to sit next to me and watch with me when you are down this way :wub:

wouldn't you know it, the shite hole i'm camped in has Austar but not 606, bastards :icon_vomit:

Ahhhh dead keen to see this but don't have Foxtel....if someone can upload this somehow I would be eternally grateful!

Bumped last night on the other thread - Batz I'm recording it on my Foxtel IQHD but I'm not sure if it can be recorded in distributable form - you'll just have to sit next to me and watch with me when you are down this way :wub:

OK possum

wouldn't you know it, the shite hole i'm camped in has Austar but not 606, bastards :icon_vomit:

Know what you mean, whenever we are on holidays in an "Austar" motel all we ever seem to get is Giant killer jellyfish of the Okovango or Biggest Tractor-pull catastrophies. Oh the humanity.

The problem with recording off Foxtel is that it's done on a "proprietory" box, and AFAIK replay can only occur if there is a verifiable link to Foxtel happening at the time. There may be some nerd sites who can suggest how to transfer it to a PC to a MPEG format maybe.

or a doco on viking cheese

imagesCAWN8FB2.jpg

Sounds good mate....three stooges playing in Kin Kin

threestooges.jpg

Know what you mean, whenever we are on holidays in an "Austar" motel all we ever seem to get is Giant killer jellyfish of the Okovango or Biggest Tractor-pull catastrophies. Oh the humanity.

The problem with recording off Foxtel is that it's done on a "proprietory" box, and AFAIK replay can only occur if there is a verifiable link to Foxtel happening at the time. There may be some nerd sites who can suggest how to transfer it to a PC to a MPEG format maybe.

If you still have a VCR or have a TV tuner card in a PC or laptop you can run the output from the IQ into the other device and record that way. Everything else is heavily protected.

Well, well - high budget well researched intelligent documentary.

You know how it is when you know something about a subject, and the media puts on a feature about it and they get it dead fucken wrong?

Well this is not one of those occasions. Great original sources and documentation, brilliant commentary from them wot knows such as Chuck Hahn and Coopers Family and TB's Bosses at CUB.
Looking forward to part 2

Well, well - high budget well researched intelligent documentary.

You know how it is when you know something about a subject, and the media puts on a feature about it and they get it dead fucken wrong?

Well this is not one of those occasions. Great original sources and documentation, brilliant commentary from them wot knows such as Chuck Hahn and Coopers Family and TB's Bosses at CUB.
Looking forward to part 2

Yep, not as bad as expected - some of it was even good and quite interesting :icon_cheers: .
Waiting for the 6 o'clock swill visual spectacular :icon_vomit:

For those of you who missed it like me and forgot to record it on IQ boxes. Here's a list of when it's repeating for the next few days.

your_shout.jpg

For those of you who missed it like me and forgot to record it on IQ boxes. Here's a list of when it's repeating for the next few days.

View attachment 48490

And if you still missed it you can download both parts on Diwana.org

I have shit loads of invites if you arent a member.

And I might be persuaded to burn it to disc and send you a copy for a couple of stubbies of your HB if you really want to see it and don't do torrents..

Really keen to see this.

I've looked for a torrent of this but can't find one. Can someone PM where I can get this? I've tried all the usual spots and no luck...

Really keen to see this.

I've looked for a torrent of this but can't find one. Can someone PM where I can get this? I've tried all the usual spots and no luck...

Pm me your email address and I will send you a diwana invite. You can download it there. You will have to wait until the end of the week though I've just moved house and haven't had a chance to get on diwana yet.
(I'm on my iPhone right now)

Back