Your Fav Wine

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like pale ales AND American pale ales.

Very true Pete. I had several bottles of Yullumba Sparkling Shiraz that I would have every year at xmas. Just seemed to go very well with the Turkey and cranberry sauce. Sadly I ran out a few years ago :(

I am in the Wineselectors wine club and get wines from all over Australia. I would have to say one of my favourites was the Gramps Shiraz 03

Kabooby :)

Very true Pete. I had several bottles of Yullumba Sparkling Shiraz that I would have every year at xmas. Just seemed to go very well with the Turkey and cranberry sauce. Sadly I ran out a few years ago :(

I am in the Wineselectors wine club and get wines from all over Australia. I would have to say one of my favourites was the Gramps Shiraz 03

Kabooby :)
Got a bottle of Cruikshank Sparkling Shiraz a few weeks ago from the local. It was delicious. The bloke said while it's a top drop he just can't move it in Dundas. ;)

mmm Sparkling Shiraz, Seppelt is cheap and always good.

Rutherglen Durif
Barossa Shiraz
Eden or Clare Reisling
Tahbilk marsanne (fresh is good, aged is awesome)

French Bubbles .. Pol Roger, Perrier Jouet or Piper Heidsieck (NV stuff I aint made o-money)
Spanish Cava if I cant get (or can't afford) Champers
John Gerhig Bubbles if I am drinking Aussie bubbles

TB

My favourites are reds from Pertaringa in McLaren Vale. Plenty of fruit, mouthfilling but without too many long lingering tannins. Just my style.

I can't go past Jim Barry's family vineyards cab-shiraz for around $13-14 - lovely, great value for money.

Back