You Know You're From Woodridge When...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyjack

Reaction score
1. You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table*in front of her kids.

2. Bikies back down from your mum.

3. You think "loading the dishwasher" means getting your wife drunk.

4. You've been married 3 times and still have the same in-laws.

5. Jim Beam and Jack Daniels make your list of "Most Admired People."

6. You've ever had to scratch out your sister's name in a message that begins "For a good time call...."

7. You've ever worn a dress that is strapless with a bra that isn't.

8. If every day someone comes to your door mistakenly thinking you're having a garage sale.

9. You have a working television that sits on top of a non-working television.
10. You thnk The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.

11. Your dog was neutered by court order.

12. Your mum walks out of the bathroom and says, "Come look at this before I flush it!"

13. Your 13 year old daughter and her husband wanted belly button piercings and you said no*but you got them matching tattoos instead.

14. You mow your lawn and find a car.

15. Your tyres are worth more than your car.

Dont know where Woodbridge is, but that sounds like the ferals that live next door to me...oh how I love them so much! :angry:

I'm not familiar with Woodridge but would it be the QLD version of NSW's Airds or Claymore or even Macquarie Fields? :eek:

Sounds like it!

am said:
I'm not familiar with Woodridge but would it be the QLD version of NSW's Airds or Claymore or even Macquarie Fields? :eek:

[post="92694"][/post]​

HEY HEY HEY !!!!!

Easy there...

more like Stanhope gardens or Quakers hill in about 5 years time!!(that'll keep this thread alive to haunt me in 5 years time!)

Everyone is starting to buy in Minno, Airds and Mac fields

Its the only place anyone can afford to buy in Sydney!!!!

Latest posts

Back