• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wts 75x Tallies (gold Coast)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heals

Reaction score
I've got 75 tallies here that I was going to take with me on my move to Melbourne but alas, more important things are going to end up filling my car (I know right, how is THAT possible!?).

They're mostly thick glass coopers tallies, but there are 15 or so old CUB bottles in the mix as well - all bottles are crown seal.

The 20 or so that need cleaning were going to be put in the recycling bin yesterday but I though nah, someone with a bottle brush and a spare tube of elbow grease might be able to make use of them. They had been in a mates shed for a while and I couldn't get them completely clean with the hose so I set them aside.

If you also keg, i've got a two way divider here as well that i'll throw in if you want it. (http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=749)

I live in Kingscliff (20-30 minutes drive south of the Gold Coast). If you're interested, pickup will need to be before this Friday evening as I'm leaving Saturday morning.

$60 for the lot.

Cheers!

Mate i think you'll have trouble off loading these... been a bit of activity lately of people trying to offload tallies for free without success. You might have to just toss them if you don't want them.

Mate i think you'll have trouble off loading these... been a bit of activity lately of people trying to offload tallies for free without success. You might have to just toss them if you don't want them.

I was thinking the samething, someone tried for some weeks and ended up binning them.

Free is the way to go and the brewing circle continues :beerbang:

Ask fasty and maybe you can trade for a few beers

Strange.

I sold a bunch about a year ago (not via these boards i'll admit). People were clammering for them.

I might end up leaving them here and using them at a later date.

Thanks anyways guys.

Back