Wtf Are Tram Scrolls?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That and TV chefs who have zero ******* knife skills. You just want them to lose a finger......And yes Nigella Lawson, I'm looking at you.

Be fair... she's a Domestic Goddess. Not a chef. :icon_drool2:

Pharkin Phunny! :super:

Personally I think she has too much junk in the trunk for my taste and think she chooses her clothes and camera angles very carefully to hid the junk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Draw attention to the tits...........no-one will notice your arse.

I have recently become aware of a silly thing called Tram Scrolls which are all the rage, apparently.

They're definitely better than those 'EAT' things people put in their kitchen, and then 'LIFE' in their living room etc. What is up with that crap?

Didya see the 'Inspirational Scroll'? Man when I see that sorta shit on a wall, it makes me want to punch someone.

This sorta shit as a framed image on a wall makes me want to torture small animals (metaphorically)

Personally I think she has too much junk in the trunk for my taste and think she chooses her clothes and camera angles very carefully to hid the junk.
PatchesOHoulihan.jpg

"Suit yourself, queer..."

baby-got-back.gif

I'm with Sir Mix-a-lot on this one...

......And yes Nigella Lawson, I'm looking at you.

Hey buddy, I wont hear a word against my English rose.
OK, maby her arse requires a GPS to navigate it, and those superfluous (to some) chest puppies may indeed sag to waist level when un-trussed (due to being suckled at by those gaudy looking offspring I suspect), but any sultry temptress who's fridge and larder is unapologetically void of foodstuff 'low fat', 'low salt' or 'heart tick approved' in nature, and swallows anything that passes between her lips can roast my spit any time.

So I'm with Dave on his praise for Nigella...I totally would shag her.

I'm a foodie since I was a kid- I didn't get this fat eating salads!

anna-gare-claims-she-s-not-a-celebrity-chef-738121.jpg

Former musician , Anna Gare says '****! Where are my tits?'

And is this the best we can muster? Some poor mans Nigella?

il_170x135.248827796.jpg

Dunno Bribie. Kinda like the tram scroll on the left! :icon_chickcheers:

Hopper.

Hey buddy, I wont hear a word against my English rose.
OK, maby her arse requires a GPS to navigate it, and those superfluous (to some) chest puppies may indeed sag to waist level when un-trussed (due to being suckled at by those gaudy looking offspring I suspect), but any sultry temptress who's fridge and larder is unapologetically void of foodstuff 'low fat', 'low salt' or 'heart tick approved' in nature, and swallows anything that passes between her lips can roast my spit any time.

Oh, the food she cooks does look/sound beyond great. I love her values of taste over healthy........And yes she is very much potentially the most shaggable of all TV chefs. But watching her use a knife is just damn painful.

Agreed her knife skills do scare me a bit - particularly when shes cutting meat.
I'm no knife expert but im pretty sure the idea is to have sharp knives and use the knife not brute force to cut things.
When shes cutting vegitables I swear she's going to cut her fingers off

Back