• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb Stainless Steel Door Mount Drip Tray

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haven't seen too many stainless driptrays around and certainly not much cheaper. The cheapers ones are normally aluminium or some such.
Craftbrewer is a quality supplier but if you want cheaper you might need to try ebay ;)

haven't seen too many stainless driptrays around and certainly not much cheaper. The cheapers ones are normally aluminium or some such.
Craftbrewer is a quality supplier but if you want cheaper you might need to try ebay ;)

thanks 4 reply, tried ebay, not much goin there.
and yeh, craftbrewer is outta stock
i spose its dont have 2 be stainless, but i like that style with the splashback

Mate,
Have a look at this thread

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...c=29349&hl=

I posted this last month, so it will now be seen again.
If I get the underwhelming response I got last time I might be willing to sell the drip tray.
It is about twice as wide as the one on CB site you mentioned.

Cheers,
Bud

Mate,
Have a look at this thread

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...c=29349&hl=

I posted this last month, so it will now be seen again.
If I get the underwhelming response I got last time I might be willing to sell the drip tray.
It is about twice as wide as the one on CB site you mentioned.

Cheers,
Bud

thanks mate,
looks good but is not what im after. just want a small single one like the one in the link.

These ones are pretty good, and the S.S is thicker that most..
Drip tray..

I bought a smaller one than that for a single tap, the splashback is only 10cm shorter than the CB ones..
You could always get a small sheet of stainless and attached to your fridge for a splashback, unfortunately drip trays dont really come cheap and dont pop up 2nd hand much... ;)

Latest posts

Back